[Theme][Transition Mods] Black Bar Mod+

Mikejl

Reaction score
(darn fly in moves so quick it doesn't matter anyways, but I'd like to get the stock one sorted out, as would you ...)

For those of you that were using the stock one, I'd substitute the fly in, which works great for the duration, I kinda like it on the notification bar myself, the transition from swiping the phone open flys so fast as to be not needed IMO. :)
You can go into spare parts and set window and transition animations to slow or very slow. I set the Fold theme to slow and it works sweet and looks cool. I don't know how it will look on the Fly in though.

Mike

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's a present for everyone, I was PMing with Tank, and took the stock transitions and added them to the working fly in, thus getting a working stock transition V2.

I myself didn't care for the fly in, except for the notification bar fly in and out effect, and modified mine accordingly.

But I've attached the "corrected" Stock one here for everyone, since Tank is relaxing.

This should be the same as the original, but no issues with USB notifications, and pandora, "3", and even my volume rocker now work ok. I did flash to my OG to test prior :)

Enjoy!

UPDATE: In addition, I know a lot of you liked the 3G icons from 1.1.1's black bar, however there was a noticable movement of the "3G" itself, I looked at the files in foreworks, and one of them was off, so I edited it into place.

So that "3G" symbol will no longer move, nor the arrows, just light up accordingly. Man, my head hurts from that operation, I was also going to move the upwards over a bit, and I may do that later, but enlarging the icons to edit is a pain on the eyes. anyways, I know that irked a lot of people early on, and am glad to have that corrected.

Last edited:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bumped just so those wanting the black bar stock transitions updated file can grab it, see my post above.

Pathos

Reaction score
I installed BlackBarMod+ w/ the Fold Transitions and my 3G won't work. I can connect to wireless, but not the verizon network. Weird.

I'll give the BlackBarMod Stock a try.

edit: I played with the Wireless&Networks settings>Mobile networks and wireless it's working now [shrug].

I guess I'll keep the fold transitions for a while.

Last edited:

dragonflyr

Reaction score
Here's a present for everyone, I was PMing with Tank, and took the stock transitions and added them to the working fly in, thus getting a working stock transition V2.

But I've attached the "corrected" Stock one here for everyone, since Tank is relaxing.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: In addition, I know a lot of you liked the 3G icons from 1.1.1's black bar, however there was a noticable movement of the "3G" itself, I looked at the files in foreworks, and one of them was off, so I edited it into place.

is this a stable, working theme?

thanks ...

S197

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tank,

It seems on Ruby 2.0 that the black bar is more of a dark grey color and the time is black rather than white making it hard to read. All other text (preparing SD card, etc.) is also black. No other themes installed, used the flip transitions.

CAP201101030919.jpg

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tank,

It seems on Ruby 2.0 that the black bar is more of a dark grey color and the time is black rather than white making it hard to read. All other text (preparing SD card, etc.) is also black. No other themes installed, used the flip transitions.

CAP201101030919.jpg

You got to go into gem settings to change the clock and other status bar text colors.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

S197

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You got to go into gem settings to change the clock and other status bar text colors.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Gotcha, thanks for the quick reply. And disregard the color, I checked my old screenshots and the color matches the sense notification bar, must have been the light I was look at it in.

RevivaL

Reaction score

I myself didn't care for the fly in, except for the notification bar fly in and out effect, and modified mine accordingly.

This should be the same as the original, but no issues with USB notifications, and pandora, "3", and even my volume rocker now work ok. I did flash to my OG to test prior :)

Enjoy!

So that "3G" symbol will no longer move, nor the arrows, just light up accordingly. Man, my head hurts from that operation, I was also going to move the upwards over a bit, and I may do that later, but enlarging the icons to edit is a pain on the eyes. anyways, I know that irked a lot of people early on, and am glad to have that corrected.

do you have your modified version with the fly in with the notification bar?

only things i've noticed since i flashed this is just the wrong names when using the volume rockers, which isn't a big deal at all. also can't get my gmail to sync FOR ANYTHING. again, not a big deal i have my i*hone to get my email.

i kind of feel wrong for having two phones. then i remember how much better my droid is

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
kk, I updated the link with a new version for the stock. about to test it now myself, but it should work fine.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kk, stock transitions worked for me. Sorry for the delay ;)

More things to come from this theme if I don't forget again XD

acu2005

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed this mob today and am really enjoying it, I'm having a problem with the text in the notification bar at the top all being black though. It's hard to read the time when it's black font on a black background.

Oh and the volume up and down says playing through bluetooth for me too.

dragonflyr

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed this mob today and am really enjoying it, I'm having a problem with the text in the notification bar at the top all being black though. It's hard to read the time when it's black font on a black background.

go into Setting>GEM Settings>User interface tweaks and change text colors.

thanks tank .. will try this mod now.

acu2005

Reaction score

go into Setting>GEM Settings>User interface tweaks and change text colors.

thanks tank .. will try this mod now.
Bah should have know it was something that simple, thanks sir.