[Theme] eXtreme Orange

madroid1

Reaction score
OP updated with new version. Fixed SetCPU widget issue.

Screenshot:
612a9da7-7b27-8d96.jpg

Thank you. I love this theme.

zer071

Reaction score
I love this theme but I seem to be having a problem with google maps force closing when I attempted to pull up info. Is anyone else having any problems with maps?

madroid1

Reaction score
Yes, I had the same issue. Uninstall maps and reinstall. It fixed it for me.

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I have eXtreme Orange working for Tanknspanks 1.1.4 Build if you are using it. Also includes new twitter. I have removed the car home app as it now lets you choose an orange color for it. But the carhomelauncher is still themed.

So here you go eXtreme Orange - for Tanknspank build

mrchambo

Reaction score
what wallpaper is this? it's really nice...is there a link?

thanks,

jc

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
what wallpaper is this? it's really nice...is there a link?

thanks,

jc

It is the default froyo wallpaper. I'll post a link for it this evening.

**Edit** it is here: Default Wallpaper

Sent from my droid running Crystal Clear Roms!

Last edited:

scodumachi

Reaction score
I have eXtreme Orange working for Tanknspanks 1.1.4 Build if you are using it. Also includes new twitter. I have removed the car home app as it now lets you choose an orange color for it. But the carhomelauncher is still themed.

So here you go eXtreme Orange - for Tanknspank build

I just tried installing the 1.1.4 theme and my phone got stuck at the boot screen. wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I just tried installing the 1.1.4 theme and my phone got stuck at the boot screen. wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

I had this happen only once while testing it. I did a battery pull and then did a boot into recovery and wiped cache only. If that doesn't work, try restoring your backup, re-download the .zip file and try again. Quick question, did you install the rom and gapps first then reboot, then boot into recovery and apply theme?

Thanks for using eXtreme Orange.

scodumachi

Reaction score
To answer the question I did follow that process to install the rom. I actually did it twice. I am running the 1 gig kernel not sure if that could cause any issues. I will try the cache trick when I have time. Thanks for the reply

CNPalmer

Reaction score
Screenshot sharin'... a few comments.

Thanks for the hard work put into this theme. I FINALLY have a great orange theme running on a very stable, speedy and cool ROM!

Figured I'd share a shot of my homescreen with everyone else...

Also, I noticed a few items that were not themed and was wondering if they're in the works for a future update...
  • Opening the dialpad once within a call, like to enter your VM PIN# isn't themed orange, just default green.
  • The "floating" dock clock (after the timeout of the dock display) isn't themed orange (might also still be green).
  • A few of the notification bar icons such as bluetooth or available wireless networks icons aren't themed (bluetooth is still blue, avail. networks is red). This may be by design though.
Just thought I'd pass these on to get your comments/suggestions bhughesiii.

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
This is a port from the original creator. The bluetooth I did notice was normal, but if you look closely when connected, where the white is in the middle it should be orange. I did not notice the available networks icon. I plan on spending a couple days getting some things changed/added for the next official release. I just have not had the time to do any extra work on it. Hopefully I can address these few things and make a much better experience for all. I am making myself a note and can maybe work on them soon.

CNPalmer

Reaction score
Simply AMAZING!

This is a port from the original creator. The bluetooth I did notice was normal, but if you look closely when connected, where the white is in the middle it should be orange. I did not notice the available networks icon. I plan on spending a couple days getting some things changed/added for the next official release. I just have not had the time to do any extra work on it. Hopefully I can address these few things and make a much better experience for all. I am making myself a note and can maybe work on them soon.

Developers/themers/coders that respond like this; with quickness, clear explanation AND dedication to their product deserve all the respect they can get!

Show me your donate button!