[Theme] eXtreme Orange

bhughesiii

Reaction score
eXtreme Orange for CCROMS will be housed here. This theme has been tested on D1 sapphire but should work for all CCROMS. So Enjoy!

eXtreme Orange v4 for CCROMS 1.1.1

Out for testing eXtreme Orange v5 for CCROMS 1.1.1
This test includes themed landscape transparent lock buttons. Car Home has been removed since the new version allows you to set your own colors.

Also Available eXtreme Orange for Tanknspank 1.1.4 build

Standard disclaimer applies:
If you do not know what you are doing and you break your phone, I am not responsible.
Always make a backup before applying the theme.

Many thanks to mmobley for his permission to port his theme to Sapphire 1.1.1 and future releases.

I have tested installing this via Clockwork Mod and SPRecovery.
I do plan to theme other apps in the eXtreme Orange feel once I get the battery % issue fixed.

SPR Instructions:
1. Place at root of SDCard and rename to update.zip
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Install
4. Allow update.zip Installation
5. Install /sdcard/update.zip (depreciated)
6. Wipe Cache
7. Reboot

Clockwork Instructions:
1. Place on SDCard
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Install zip from sdcard
4. Choose zip from sdcard
5. Wipe Cache
6. Reboot

Also Includes:
Themed Facebook and Twitter with Dark widgets.

Please note that all images come from mmobley's extreme orange theme. The posts for which the theme gets its images are found HERE and HERE. I did not use any images from any other orange theme.

Last edited:

hawkfrost89

Reaction score
Nice...

I'm downloading now. Sorry I've been off due to work for a few days so I just got the link. Great to see this continue.

Hawk

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Currently uploading v2. Tweaked the Battery images so that if you have the % turned on, it now appears inside of the image. OP updated.

Last edited:

madroid1

Reaction score
I didn't see in your screen shots a widget for setcpu. But is you notice in my screen shot Orange cuts off the temp display. if its not too much to fix could you please look at it. I restored back to 1.1.1 black bar just to verify, bb is fine.

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I'll try to take a look this weekend. If I remember correctly, the original extreme orange did the same thing. I never bothered checking that widget since I haven't used setcpu since 0.8.4.

Sent from my droid running Crystal Clear Roms!

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I didn't see in your screen shots a widget for setcpu. But is you notice in my screen shot Orange cuts off the temp display. if its not too much to fix could you please look at it. I restored back to 1.1.1 black bar just to verify, bb is fine.

I have been working on this, and have figured out it is a .9 png. But, I have to now figure out which one it is. Hopefully will have it fixed andposted Monday night.

Sent from my droid running Crystal Clear Roms!

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Currently working on revision to help fix the SetCPU issue. Release hopefully tonight.

**EDIT**
Due to the Bears / Packers game last night, release of new version has been delayed a bit.. It is coming though.

Last edited:

scodumachi

Reaction score
Just installed the theme and am loving it. Just wondering if there is anyway I could get the orange icons so I can use them in my Launcher Pro ?

ndhill1976

Reaction score
Just installed the theme and am loving it. Just wondering if there is anyway I could get the orange icons so I can use them in my Launcher Pro ?

+1 That would be great!

FYI, I changed my clock and date color in the notification bar to "ed6e00" and it matches pretty good. If you can tell me exactly what color the theme uses, that would be pretty cool.

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score

If your talking about the icons on the shortcut bar, just long press on them, choose change short cut. Then choose applications, select the application of your desire and finally choose default icon instead of Launcher Pro icon.

Launcher Pro is on my "to do" list for themeing. Definitely something I want done. I am looking into a few tutorials for editing images as I would like to have shiny looking icons rather than just dull orange.

Last edited:
OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score

+1 That would be great!

FYI, I changed my clock and date color in the notification bar to "ed6e00" and it matches pretty good. If you can tell me exactly what color the theme uses, that would be pretty cool.

The theme uses a few different shades of orange I will try to pull out an image utilizing the different shades and get the numbers for them.

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
OP updated with new version. Fixed SetCPU widget issue.

Screenshot:
612a9da7-7b27-8d96.jpg

OP
bhughesiii

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Here are some of the shades of orange used..

ff9022
f17800
e67300
e88538
e16101