Unofficial CCRom Builds!

eclsnowman

Reaction score
Updated Car home wont install on app restore, but titanium backup and a reboot will fix that.

Runs smooth, good job boys.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm going with black bar as usual. Just did the factory wipe and am installing the rom now. Finally. I moved angry birds back to the phone instead of the sdcard. Here's hoping!

tominabox1

Reaction score
tank - are you going to put theme screenshots in the first post? Should have saved the 2nd post for themes ;) I can post the Galaxy S ones here if you want instead. And how bout some credit for the people who updated the themes! :p

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
tank - are you going to put theme screenshots in the first post? Should have saved the 2nd post for themes ;) I can post the Galaxy S ones here if you want instead. And how bout some credit for the people who updated the themes! :p

Galaxy theme has stock unlock tabs in landscape. Credit to tominabox1 :p

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'll add a few links and the name of the themer beside the name of the files for those who post them. Not a big deal.

tominabox1

Reaction score
yeah I need to find out how to change the little bars and such. I will fix the lockscreen tabs for sure.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Tank, I've updated to 1.1.4 the brutal way and so far it's looking good. Instead of restoring the apps from titanium I let it get done from the market and then restored the data for each app and the system. Angry birds seems to run just fine now. Gotta test some of the apps I left on the sd card and restored from titanium (those didn't restore from the market. that's odd). So far it seems good though. Thanks!!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tank, I've updated to 1.1.4 the brutal way and so far it's looking good. Instead of restoring the apps from titanium I let it get done from the market and then restored the data for each app and the system. Angry birds seems to run just fine now. Gotta test some of the apps I left on the sd card and restored from titanium (those didn't restore from the market. that's odd). So far it seems good though. Thanks!!

No Problem. Enjoy Enjoy! :D

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

No Problem. Enjoy Enjoy! :D

Thanks. :) Everything is now restored and all working perfectly. Gotta love that! Nice job. :)

litso

Reaction score
I just updated to 1.1.4 and the GalaS theme and I seem to have lost my auto-correct dictionary. The phone doesn't autocomplete words, double space doesn't insert a period, etc. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?