Unofficial CCRom Builds!

jayman350

Reaction score
I'm getting constant FC's on the market. When I select something in the d/l list it will fc, and then after it has fc'ed it will do it again without pressing anything. I skipped logging in at the beginning b/c i didn't want it to restore my apps.

Clean wipe 3X across the board.... although it did keep my gems settings and wallpaper, so apparently 3 times isn't enough to get rid of all the info.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm getting constant FC's on the market. When I select something in the d/l list it will fc, and then after it has fc'ed it will do it again without pressing anything. I skipped logging in at the beginning b/c i didn't want it to restore my apps.

Clean wipe 3X across the board.... although it did keep my gems settings and wallpaper, so apparently 3 times isn't enough to get rid of all the info.

Go into settings > applications > manage applications > running > market > clear data.

Should solve your problem..

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Is the Developer Tools no longer included? I can't remove Amazon MP3. I installed Terminal Emulator from market and the scriptybox commands work from there but it doesn't work for all of them.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is the Developer Tools no longer included? I can't remove Amazon MP3. I installed Terminal Emulator from market and the scriptybox commands work from there but it doesn't work for all of them.

I just compiled what was on the sapphire github, so the developer tools must be included from somewhere else. now, scriptybox not working is another story. Cvpcs hasn't done anything to scriptybox, nor have I, since the last release, so I do not know why it won't work for removing Amazon MP3. Ik the terminal off the market works just fine for me also.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
It is really weird. I tried removing it with Titanium Backup and it can't find the apk. Scriptybox says the apk is removed. It is a mystery. Can I flash the same rom on top of itself if I have already installed GAPPS and Black Bar without any issues?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
AFAIK if you reflash the rom you'll lose both GAPPS and black bar.

Skull One

Reaction score
It is really weird. I tried removing it with Titanium Backup and it can't find the apk. Scriptybox says the apk is removed. It is a mystery. Can I flash the same rom on top of itself if I have already installed GAPPS and Black Bar without any issues?

No. A base ROMs always clear /system. So you have to do a full reinstall of gapps, theme and kernel if you install a base ROM.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

The app itself is called com.amazon.mp3.apk or something along those lines. If you reflash the rom, you would also have to reflash the gapps and theme since the sapphire rom .zips wipe /system before installation.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Thats fine. I may give that a shot. Its really not that big of a deal just a minor nuisance. I really am enjoying this ROM. It seems smoother and faster than 1.1.2 and Angry Birds finally works again.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That's been my experience with 1.1.4, as well. Angry Birds is good and it seems super smooth. Can't complain at all!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
AFAIK if you reflash the rom you'll lose both GAPPS and black bar.

No. A base ROMs always clear /system. So you have to do a full reinstall of gapps, theme and kernel if you install a base ROM.
Wow you two. Just had to beat me to the punch eh??;)
That's been my experience with 1.1.4, as well. Angry Birds is good and it seems super smooth. Can't complain at all!
Agreed! I think Android 2.2.1 really helped with any problems and or lagg that might have been scampering around.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey we do our best. :D And yea, it's definitely noticeable, at least on my Droid. Launcher Pro doesn't hang very often now at all. (It would hang before and you had to press the wait button or force close it before it'd come back. Annoying, even if it didn't happen all the time). I'm very pleased.