rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

dogswind

Reaction score
FYI, the Gingerbread keyboard can be fixed with the LCD Density trick, but it will revert back to the tiny size upon your very next reboot. You would have to go through the whole process each time to get it back normal. Not worth the trouble for me. I'm holding out for a fix.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Anyone able to download updates or apps via wifi on this rom? I haven't yet.

rubiX 1.9.0 DX on the v4 Juice via DF app

mugsy77

Reaction score
FYI, the Gingerbread keyboard can be fixed with the LCD Density trick, but it will revert back to the tiny size upon your very next reboot. You would have to go through the whole process each time to get it back normal. Not worth the trouble for me. I'm holding out for a fix.

Same thing happened to me... Best to just wait, indeed :)

jfeulner

Reaction score
So after downloading and installing 1.9.0. MP3s no longer work for some reason?

NVM: After a few reinstalls and cache wipes it now works ?

floods

Reaction score
Just flashed from 1.6 to 1.9 yesterday and I have to say that I'm really liking the ROM overall. Came from stock Froyo, this is my first smart phone, and it's much much faster, more responsive, and has more battery life than stock, not to mention it's much easier to look at! Overclocked to 1.25/LV and everything is running very smoothly with no bugs or hitches. I'm actually going to run 1.15 ULV for a bit and see if there are any hangups.

ngsm13

Reaction score
So, I've read dozens of pages and feel like the whole version thing is confusing me. Figured I'd ask to triple check before I flash again, as I don't have access to SBF if anything goes wrong right now...

I went from 1.6 -> 1.89

I currently have 1.89 (labeled as 1.86) and my system version says 2.3.20

So, do I just stick with the first non-leak 1.90? And flash this update in recovery like normal...?

Thanks.

sephtin

Reaction score
So, I've read dozens of pages and feel like the whole version thing is confusing me. Figured I'd ask to triple check before I flash again, as I don't have access to SBF if anything goes wrong right now...

I went from 1.6 -> 1.89

I currently have 1.89 (labeled as 1.86) and my system version says 2.3.20

So, do I just stick with the first non-leak 1.90? And flash this update in recovery like normal...?

Thanks.

Yep, stick with the non-leak.

You only want the leak if you installed the TBH 2.3.320 leak, OR, you install JRummy's ROM, the version that updated you to the leaked bootloader, OR, you have updated to 2.3.340 from Verizon OTA.
Anything else, you want the NON-leak version.

teh_g

Reaction score
Any plans to put that nice new dialer that came with the new OTA build? Or is that Blur?

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Any plans to put that nice new dialer that came with the new OTA build? Or is that Blur?

Heh... As soon as I saw the news article about it I knew we were going to see this question soon. Official answer: I don't know... yet.

Unofficial answer: Stay tuned :)

brockeverly

Reaction score
Rolled back to the official version and my media plays again through rhapsody and youtube. Something to try if anyone else has the issue and changing stagefright doesn't fix it.

mcp770

Reaction score
Man the focused dialer is a huge part of why I like this rom. It and the contact list are great. That one looks like a blur dialer.

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
Gingerbread keyboard, before installing mount system then install. Worked well for me and never changes from full size.

I used Fab's fix and have had no size issues.

bwalker12

Reaction score
Probably gonna Get flamed for this but i think I saw somewhere that the upcoming versions of Rubix will only be based off the leak. Just wondering if its true cause I don't want to sbf to the leak if I don't have to