Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone switch over from Apex? I'm running APex right now and everything has been great, can't help but wonder how this version runs. Im backing up right now to try it out.

dogswind

Reaction score
Okay.. Quick question.

I've accidentally replaced the button in the middle of the launcher on the bottom of the home screen that brings you to the App Drawer with the Camera app. How do I change it back so that the button is for the app drawer, not the camera?
I use LauncherPro, but if I remember correctly:

Long press on home screen > custom shortcuts > pick your activity > launcher actions > open/close app drawer

Now drag that shortcut onto your dock.

Reaction score
This isnt the official version!?!!? AND WHAT IS ASOP???
AOSP = Android Open Source Project
basically AOSP roms/themes are designed to be as close to stock Android as possible.
in the case of roms it's not just the look but also the apps.
usually you can get some speed back with an AOSP rom but personally, I don't like other manufactures changing my phone to their choice of branding.

ab2388

Reaction score
Same problem, except I can't find a shortcut for the app drawer. Anyone know where that might be?

EDIT: Nvm, just had to create a custom shortcut and it's under launcher actions :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

teh_g

Reaction score
I want drod to make an official thread with a changelog. I know he had mentioned including some scripts to change boot animations, etc. and I would love to see if these exist.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I want drod to make an official thread with a changelog. I know he had mentioned including some scripts to change boot animations, etc. and I would love to see if these exist.

err i did?

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Tried the new leak...still was a battery hog...and I have a fully charged battery...back to Rumm RX.

K. Bye.

10char

I still respect Drod's work though, don't get me wrong. Meant no diss, just was stating my experience.

That's cool. Not every ROM is meant for everyone. If that were the case we wouldn't need more than one ROM developer. The battery thing though... I mean I guess I'd understand if you got 4 hours of battery life, but even working the hell out of it I'll still get 10 hours... Honestly, how often are you away from a charger for 10 hours of extreme use? I know I have a charger in my car, at my office, and 2 at the house. I'd trade a few hours of battery life for screaming fast performance anyday.

teh_g

Reaction score
@drod I thought you did. Maybe I made it up. Or I just want you to include those :p

@djdlite I have fantastic battery. My phone goes into standby successfully (finally) and it is doing good so far. Today is my first full day test of the battery, so we will see. Also, when you first install a ROM, it needs to rebuild the cache and get all your data again, so the battery won't be great at first. Did you do the charge it up all the way then reset the battery stats trick?

chefb

Reaction score

err i did?

I was looking along the line of somthing from you personally. This rom looks.....sounds good(because there are no screen shots). Explanation on WHY???? There is leaked version, and non leaked. I know you are hella busy, so I've tried to do my research and found jargen! What is the bootloader what purpose is served by changing it?

teh_g

Reaction score
I was looking along the line of somthing from you personally. This rom looks.....sounds good(because there are no screen shots). Explanation on WHY???? There is leaked version, and non leaked. I know you are hella busy, so I've tried to do my research and found jargen! What is the bootloader what purpose is served by changing it?

The bootloader is what allows you to flash other ROMs. It is basically like a mini-hardware OS (this is just what I think of it as in my head, I know this is not the exact case).