rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Probably gonna Get flamed for this but i think I saw somewhere that the upcoming versions of Rubix will only be based off the leak. Just wondering if its true cause I don't want to sbf to the leak if I don't have to

The future versions are going to be based on the OTA, which is very closely related to the leak. The leak is now "live."

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bozchevelle

Reaction score
I have install Juicemans green theme, and installed Better Cut to install the icons.

But how do I get the icons on my phone to replace the ones I want to use? Do I open your zip file and put them on my SD card and replace them one at a time? I have never done this before and want to do it right.

Also when I go yo use Better Cut it wants to do a force close on me, is that because I do not have the icons on my SD card?

Please help me on this. :):)

Again thank you

mugsy77

Reaction score
Can somebody post a link or LatinIME.apk for a working flat black keyboard like 928 glass theme, Darkslide, or WJD's keyboard? I tried using WJD's but no go... I have a dark gray currently... Not interested in Gingerbread keyboard yet until it looks a little better... Thanks!

ngsm13

Reaction score
Quick questions, the transitions patch, which transitions? haha...

When he says "want your transitions back?" Which version transitions are in the patch, 1.6, 1.89 ? Thanks people!

sephtin

Reaction score
Quick questions, the transitions patch, which transitions? haha...

When he says "want your transitions back?" Which version transitions are in the patch, 1.6, 1.89 ? Thanks people!

Drod's patch has transitions from 1.8.9.

Reaction score
Anyone having issues installing the "new" market on 1.9.0 leak?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App