Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions

theidoctor

Reaction score
Check out drod's twitter for the links to the downloads.

Leak

Non-Leak

What do you guys think? I'm downloading now.

UPDATE: installed it over 1.8.6 and it works perfectly. Loving the new adb... except i wish it had the 3d app drawer.

This update adds some tweaks to the tweaks as well as a few fixes, updated adw.launcher and most importantly - major battery improvement

http://www.sephtin.com/?p=215
Check out sephtin's website for some changes between the rubix focused updates

vzninja

Reaction score
Check out drod's twitter for the links to the downloads.

What do you guys think? I'm downloading now.

Sent from my DROIDX

I'm downloading now also. Hopefully no sbf needed on these links. Also, does anyone know if all previous themes will be compatible?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
T

theidoctor

Reaction score
i know they said that 1.8.9 themes work... im guessing 1.8.6 also, but i could be wrong

ClickClack911

Reaction score
Ok, either twitter search people sucks or this twitter noob doesn't know what he's doing, bc searching drod2169 couldn't find him... Anyone have a link? (and/or some twitter knowledge)

dadsterflip

Reaction score
im guessing where the first to have this before the patch notes comes out?

OP
T

theidoctor

Reaction score
Ok, either twitter search people sucks or this twitter noob doesn't know what he's doing, bc searching drod2169 couldn't find him... Anyone have a link? (and/or some twitter knowledge)

really? I never use twitter so yes i am a twitter noob, but even for me it wasn't very hard to find him... anyways, i added a link for you guys to get to his page a little easier.

Seano

Reaction score
he changed something because im getting 2000 something in quadrant also.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

Inkarnit

Reaction score

Stagefright is enabled. I don't believe you can play any recorded videos that way. You can go into build.prop and change the stagefright lines from true to false to fix that and then you will get back to 1400s.

Edit: Some of the first downloaders got a stagefright enabled version... It was corrected shortly thereafter. If you score 2000+ quadrant, just go into build.prop and change the lines to false and you'll be good to go.

I installed over 1.8.9 with just cache cleared. Didn't run into problems but Droid said it's a new ROM so like from scratch? So I should wipe data as well?

You may very well be fine installing it over top of 1.8.9 since the frameworks are shared, but if you ever have any issues, before posting a bug or problem you should try wiping data/cache and reflashing the ROM.

OP
T

theidoctor

Reaction score

Stagefright is enabled. I don't believe you can play any recorded videos that way. You can go into build.prop and change the stagefright lines from true to false to fix that and then you will get back to 1400s.

Edit: Some of the first downloaders got a stagefright enabled version... It was corrected shortly thereafter. If you score 2000+ quadrant, just go into build.prop and change the lines to false and you'll be good to go.

I installed over 1.8.9 with just cache cleared. Didn't run into problems but Droid said it's a new ROM so like from scratch? So I should wipe data as well?

You may very well be fine installing it over top of 1.8.9 since the frameworks are shared, but if you ever have any issues, before posting a bug or problem you should try wiping data/cache and reflashing the ROM.

inkarnit... just saw your in Virginia Beach! IM in richmond. DO you think its a good idea to start from scratch coming from 1.8.6?

kazba1626

Reaction score

How do you do this?