Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions

REARless

Reaction score
Possible bug.

I installed Google Voice Search from the Market and it does not work. It runs, but always times out after issuing a voice command.

Anyone else having this issue?

teh_g

Reaction score
Stagefright is enabled. I don't believe you can play any recorded videos that way. You can go into build.prop and change the stagefright lines from true to false to fix that and then you will get back to 1400s.

Edit: Some of the first downloaders got a stagefright enabled version... It was corrected shortly thereafter. If you score 2000+ quadrant, just go into build.prop and change the lines to false and you'll be good to go.

You may very well be fine installing it over top of 1.8.9 since the frameworks are shared, but if you ever have any issues, before posting a bug or problem you should try wiping data/cache and reflashing the ROM.

Worked...thanks for the quick reply.

Noob question but what exactly should I use to edit build.prop?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
root explorer

teh_g

Reaction score
Possible bug.

I installed Google Voice Search from the Market and it does not work. It runs, but always times out after issuing a voice command.

Anyone else having this issue?

Works fine for me.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sry if this was asked but just out of curiosity how come drod decided to go backward in version numbers? (1.9.3 ---> 1.9.0)

because 1.9.3 was 1.8.9 compatible for the leak. it was idiotic of me, and i'm running out of numbers till 2.0 (aosp)

teh_g

Reaction score
sry if this was asked but just out of curiosity how come drod decided to go backward in version numbers? (1.9.3 ---> 1.9.0)

because 1.9.3 was 1.8.9 compatible for the leak. it was idiotic of me, and i'm running out of numbers till 2.0 (aosp)

There are never too many numbers. The product I work on once had a version 8.0.1.2 Fix Pack 2 along with some patch number.

Inkarnit

Reaction score

spaciorek

Reaction score
This numbering is easy.

Blackberry has some jacked up numbering schemas.

OS 5.0.0.1013 wth?

PS thanks DROD......Good work as always.

jonwgee

Reaction score
Or just let Google back up your data and as soon as you add your Google account after flashing, Google will automatically reinstall all your market apps....

teh_g

Reaction score
Or just let Google back up your data and as soon as you add your Google account after flashing, Google will automatically reinstall all your market apps....

TB is good for backing up data.

mdowns989

Reaction score
So after installing 1.9.0 FOR the leak... file had 2.3.320 in the name in About Phone setting shows my system version as 2.3.15.... any ideas why?

Droid74

Reaction score
Looks good so far Drod! Great work! Although I as sad to see that the animations were different...