Blur running like there's no blur? Insane! Blurry 1.5.2

cparker89

Reaction score
So I'd have to get the 2.3.320 leak before I would install the rom from the twitter link right? where can I get the 2.3.320 leak from?

Droid74

Reaction score
So I'd have to get the 2.3.320 leak before I would install the rom from the twitter link right? where can I get the 2.3.320 leak from?

you all should check out the forums...Drod just posted the new version of blurry in the forums.

hyperlite

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten panoramic pictures working in Blurry? This is killin me. The link on sephtin's site to the modified blurcamera for fission is broken.

edit: pulled the DX_Camera.zip out of fission. worked like a charm. :)

Last edited:
OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

There will be a blurry release for those who did not upgrade soonish (probably tonight)

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten panoramic pictures working in Blurry? This is killin me. The link on sephtin's site to the modified blurcamera for fission is broken.

is there any possible way that you can upload this and give a link for this? it would be very appreciated or at least give a link for fission.

hyperlite

Reaction score

is there any possible way that you can upload this and give a link for this? it would be very appreciated or at least give a link for fission.

Its pretty easy...find the fission thread in the main forum, download it, unzip it, find the sd card folder in there, then add ons, then dx _camera.zip. drop it onto your sd card, make a backup just in case, mount system, install from sd card! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

saxman

Reaction score

Its pretty easy...find the fission thread in the main forum, download it, unzip it, find the sd card folder in there, then add ons, then dx _camera.zip. drop it onto your sd card, make a backup just in case, mount system, install from sd card! :)

Another Super easy fix, is if you go to rom manager, and to bgill55's section, download the incognito panorama bug fix. You do NOT need to be running incognito for this fix to work. It will replace your current camera app with a a working version. This has worked for me on every version of blurry, including 1.5.2

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score

Another Super easy fix, is if you go to rom manager, and to bgill55's section, download the incognito panorama bug fix. You do NOT need to be running incognito for this fix to work. It will replace your current camera app with a a working version. This has worked for me on every version of blurry, including 1.5.2

Thanks guys for the help. ill give them a try to see which one gives me less sideeffects.

bd1212

Reaction score
Bump. Can someone please post a mirror link? I'd love to try out this ROM by tonight.

bd1212

Reaction score
Just downloaded Blurry 1.5.2 from the mirror link that you posted and I am indeed still getting the Dialer closing issue. I think you might've uploaded the .zip that still had the Dialer issue in it.

hyperlite

Reaction score
Just downloaded Blurry 1.5.2 from the mirror link that you posted and I am indeed still getting the Dialer closing issue. I think you might've uploaded the .zip that still had the Dialer issue in it.

Dialer doesn't work for me either....downloaded Dialer one, far superior in my opinion!