[ROM] Zero Blur! Zero Lag! rubiX Focused 1.0

sephtin

Reaction score
i love this rom.. but why does the talk to text feature not work i press the little mic on the keyboard and nothing happens. i know this is a blurless rom but i didnt think that was a blur feature any ideas?

Do you have Google Search, and Voice Search installed from market?

Tanass

Reaction score
yes both but the mic icon on keyboard still nothing when u press it. try it on yours if u are running this rom and let me know what happpens. i can do talk to text thu voice search but the icon on keyboard doesnt work. itwont work wit swipe but it will w/ android keyboard

Last edited:

jr1125

Reaction score
Can't get certain contact ringtiones to work that I made with ringdroid. It shows that certain ringtone is assigned but when that person calls default rings

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sephtin

Reaction score
yes both but the mic icon on keyboard still nothing when u press it. try it on yours if u are running this rom and let me know what happpens. i can do talk to text thu voice search but the icon on keyboard doesnt work. itwont work wit swipe but it will w/ android keyboard

So, if you hold the search button down for a few seconds, does it bring up voice search? And it does, or doesn't work?

Hmm, only other suggestion I have for this, is to try clearing data/cache for swype?
menu> Settings> Manage Applications> All tab> Swype
Force stop, clear data, clear cache
Then go try again... :S

ericejs15

Reaction score
Ok someone may have asked this before so forgive me!

Can we get the regular gallery that came with the droid x back on this rom? I tried the fission one but it didn't seem to work...

the only reason I'm asking is because the ASOP froyo 3d gallery doesn't support HDMI as far as i know...

sephtin

Reaction score

Can we get the regular gallery that came with the droid x back on this rom? I tried the fission one but it didn't seem to work...

the only reason I'm asking is because the ASOP froyo 3d gallery doesn't support HDMI as far as i know...

Requires more than the gallery app to get HDMI working... drod's currently working on it...

ericejs15

Reaction score

Requires more than the gallery app to get HDMI working... drod's currently working on it...

ok great! definitely would want that function back!

Tanass

Reaction score
hey sephtin

what i ment was the mic icon on the swype keybord wont work but it does on the mult touch keyboard for talk to text.. also i just visted your site and noticed u had some blur apk. on the bottm that peoplewanted but were not included will thoses also work for rubix 1.0 or are they just for fussion 1.6. or its that untested.. thanks man

sephtin

Reaction score
what i ment was the mic icon on the swype keybord wont work but it does on the mult touch keyboard for talk to text.. also i just visted your site and noticed u had some blur apk. on the bottm that peoplewanted but were not included will thoses also work for rubix 1.0 or are they just for fussion 1.6. or its that untested.. thanks man

And I'm telling you, that when testing on 1.0, mine worked fine.
Do you have a theme installed?
I guess I would try reinstalling, because it should work!

All of the fixes should work, with perhaps the exception of gallery...

nathank

Reaction score
The rom for my droid x every other reboot the cell radio fails to initialize and I have to reboot.
Additionally, every once in a while it will crash when I try to unlock the phone from the lock screen.

sephtin

Reaction score
The rom for my droid x every other reboot the cell radio fails to initialize and I have to reboot.
Additionally, every once in a while it will crash when I try to unlock the phone from the lock screen.

Radio: Theme. Reinstall, and don't use whatever theme you're using.

Reboots: Set LCD Density back to it's default (240, I think).

shazbork

Reaction score

So, if you hold the search button down for a few seconds, does it bring up voice search? And it does, or doesn't work?

Hmm, only other suggestion I have for this, is to try clearing data/cache for swype?

FYI I got to this thread by searching for a solution to my problem and it worked. The microphone icon on the swype keyboard was not working at all. I could SEARCH with voice (market, google) but not do text entry like SMS or E-mail with voice. I cleared swype data and now I can SMS and Email with voice.

Thanks for this.

EDIT: I'm on Rubix 1.6 but it's all the same in this case it seems.

sephtin

Reaction score

FYI I got to this thread by searching for a solution to my problem and it worked. The microphone icon on the swype keyboard was not working at all. I could SEARCH with voice (market, google) but not do text entry like SMS or E-mail with voice. I cleared swype data and now I can SMS and Email with voice.

Thanks for this.

EDIT: I'm on Rubix 1.6 but it's all the same in this case it seems.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad that fixed it!

Gadawgs29

Reaction score
I just tried installing this rom, but once it rebooted its now in a boot loop.

how do i get back to recovery to select to go back to my backup i did?
And what did i do to cause bootloop

sephtin

Reaction score
I just tried installing this rom, but once it rebooted its now in a boot loop.

how do i get back to recovery to select to go back to my backup i did?
And what did i do to cause bootloop

Not sure what causes it for some people... But easy to fix:
--Battery pull.
--Hold home button while you put the battery back in. It should bring you to the Android recovery screen (little droid, with a ! in a triangle).
--Hit the search button on phone, which should take you to a menu
--In the menu, select to wipe data, and cache, then reboot.

SHOULD take you into the ROM.

On a side note, I might suggest grabbing the 1.6 version from here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/drod2169-x/93478-rubix-focused-1-6-a.html

Instead of the 1.0 version from this thread.

Enjoy!