rubiX Focused 1.8.9/1.9.3

sephtin

Reaction score
Does anyone know what speed rubix comes with. I believe it comes overlocked and ultra low voltage. What speed is this overclocked to? What voltage?

Stock clock/voltages, but with scripts that you can set OC/UV to whatever you want.

mkjackson

Reaction score
Latest version?

Hey Folks,
I'm on 1.8.6 (since I don't know what the "leaked 2.3" is I assume I don't have it) and was wondering if this is the latest version? I only ask because previously I had mentioned issues with some features and someone had mentioned that there was a newer release? TIA:icon_ banana:

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I'm on 1.8.6 (since I don't know what the "leaked 2.3" is I assume I don't have it) and was wondering if this is the latest version? I only ask because previously I had mentioned issues with some features and someone had mentioned that there was a newer release? TIA:icon_ banana:

I'm sort of confused here. You're posting in the thread for RubiX 1.8.9 asking if there is a newer version from 1.8.6? This is a newer version, yes. Also, there is a thread for 1.9.0, which is the newest/latest version. Obviously you haven't updated to 2.3.340 yet, so you'll want to load RubiX Focused 1.9.0 non-leak. If you install the leak .320 or the OTA .340, then you would load 1.9.0 leak version. There are quite a few posts in the actual 1.9.0 thread talking about it.

mkjackson

Reaction score
Sorry about that... with all the hustle and bustle I totally slipped. :-\
My bad. Thanks for all the info regardless. Happy holidays!

sephtin

Reaction score
How do you update to new version of facebook

Facebook isn't included in Focused, it was either installed via Market, or put there by a theme.

If you have a theme, check with the theme dev to determine how it should be upgraded. :)

dolfanpete

Reaction score
How the heck is 1.90 installed? I are it in astro. Click on it and extracts right there but doesn't install. What am I missing?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sephtin

Reaction score
How the heck is 1.90 installed? I are it in astro. Click on it and extracts right there but doesn't install. What am I missing?

First, suggestion... for assistance with 1.9.0, probably get more help if you posted in the 1.9.0 thread. ;)

Regarding installation, it's installed the same as all other versions of Focused.
Install instructions as per the Dev:
--Download .zip, and move to root of SD Card
--Reboot to Clockwork Recovery
--Wipe Data/Cache
--Install Zip From SD Card
--Select rubiXFocused1.6.zip
--Install
--Reboot
--Enjoy

HTH!

dolfanpete

Reaction score
How do you move to root of Sd card?

sephtin

Reaction score
How do you move to root of Sd card?

Well, assuming the file was downloaded to /sdcard/downloads/<.zipfile>, just move it to /sdcard/<.zipfile>

If you downloaded it to your computer, and are copying it to the phone via USB Mass Storage mode, whatever drive letter it connects to, it would be at the root of that drive letter.

By root of the drive, meaning not within another folder...

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Its in mnt/sdcard/downloads....

How do I send it to zip? Shouldn't there be a copy paste or send button?

akiles

Reaction score
If you want the OTA (over the air update to .340 -verizon's latest) you may want to consider SFB back to 2.2, get your phone to stock condition, get the ota, root and then get the lastest rubix 1.9 -for leak. Then install Septhin's patch.

Go back to this thread if you need specific instructions. Good luck!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/drod2169-x/104626-patch-focused-1-9-0-update-2-3-340-a.html

Sorry about that... with all the hustle and bustle I totally slipped. :-\
My bad. Thanks for all the info regardless. Happy holidays!

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Seems much harder to add roms on x than on original droid

akiles

Reaction score
I think you said you were using Astro. I haven't used that in a while, but i think you select the file (long press), select file operations (or edit) and select copy. Navigate back to the root (mnt/sdcard) hit menu from your X, select file operations and select paste.

Its in mnt/sdcard/downloads....

How do I send it to zip? Shouldn't there be a copy paste or send button?