[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zregnier

Reaction score
I've tried the d3blurred and blurry and they were good but still had kinks to work out. I'm sticking with base 2.0 for now as I like the notification bar better and the icons with it. Also I use GO Launcher so notification bar is main concern for me.

dstreng

Reaction score
can you just flash the base 2.1 and no theme? Or do you have to flash one of the three themes as well?

Zregnier

Reaction score
I'm running 2.0. If I flash 2.1 will there be any difference?

wooddale

Reaction score
can you just flash the base 2.1 and no theme? Or do you have to flash one of the three themes as well?

I was gonna ask the same thing. I think 2.1 is a rom just like 2.0 dont know if there is any difference if it is then there shouldnt be any need to flash one of the themes if you dont want to. Also is every one doing the power boost dont here anyone talking about it.

dstreng

Reaction score
I was gonna ask the same thing. I think 2.1 is a rom just like 2.0 dont know if there is any difference if it is then there shouldnt be any need to flash one of the themes if you dont want to. Also is every one doing the power boost dont here anyone talking about it.

I just ran the powerboost unthrootle thing. running plain 2.1. ill let u know

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
The only Pak that is basicly a Theme is IC3. It is a port of the ICS UI. BLURRY is the 2.1 update, and [D3]BLURR strips all the BluR out of the ROM.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
The only Pak that is basicly a Theme is IC3. It is a port of the ICS UI. BLURRY is the 2.1 update, and [D3]BLURR strips all the BluR out of the ROM.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Thanks So the base is basically 2.0. Cant decide wether I want blur or not. Guess it depends on if I want you to do the shopping or go out and do my own shopping.

jtsativa420

Reaction score
And totally off the subject anyone found a good way to bring your contacts in from verizon backup assistant? Is it possible to keep using backup assistant? I did an export from backup assistant but the phone kept saying it did not find any vcard files

As far as that i can't help but why not use google to back up your contacts? I believe it to be much better than backup assistant.

wooddale

Reaction score
Speaking of contacts is there anyway to get an actual contact list in the email app no just when you start to type in a name but a list of your contacts you can choose from. I forward a lot of emails to a lot of different people Im old and I cant remember all there adresses need a little help from my friends lol

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
And totally off the subject anyone found a good way to bring your contacts in from verizon backup assistant? Is it possible to keep using backup assistant? I did an export from backup assistant but the phone kept saying it did not find any vcard files

I downloaded then from VZW and imported then into google. Then a fee minutes later they were on the phone

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DROID forums!

jayman350

Reaction score
really appreciate the work, I wasn't sure if I wanted to run a rom or stick with the stock rooted rom. Glad I decided to check this out, really enjoying the ICS theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.