[ROM] [ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.3 HPSYS [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/24/2011)

THAWARRIOR10

Reaction score
Ha s anyone noticed if it takes forever to charge your phone?

Ive had my phone on the charger for 2.5 hours and it only charged 15 %.... that doesn't seem right..

Running 1.4

yeah i've noticed that it takes a while to charge my phone and my battery dies QUICKLY too....

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
v1.3 is running so great I am staying on that for now....especially since I themed the framework, SystemUI, Settings, and bootanimation to my Bionic_Blue liking on that version already... :)

vwjti18t

Reaction score
I'm new to roms etc... and trying to find my way on my own I learn best that way LOL but I do need some I cant seem to flash the black_out theme couldone of be kind enough to give some instructions Thanks for your help!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I'm new to roms etc... and trying to find my way on my own I learn best that way LOL but I do need some I cant seem to flash the black_out theme couldone of be kind enough to give some instructions Thanks for your help!

Just download, boot into Clockwork, wipe cache and Dalvik ONLY... Flash it. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

unboostedzc

Reaction score
Also having battery drainage like no other with 1.3. Thought it was something I installed, but the phone will go from 55% at bedtime to dead (alarm clock not going off, phone shut off dead) by morning. It started a day or so after flashing 1.3.

wats6831

Reaction score
Dev:

Thanks for this ROM it's actually VERY good. I'd like to offer you a few suggestions for 1.5. Several features that were included in Project Elite for the original DROID were VERY good and you may want to consider them.

a) the shutdown menu: the sleep option is very nice, as is airplane mode. I'd like you to consider some other options as well such as the option to REBOOT, instead of just powering off. Also the option of a HOT REBOOT has been useful for me at times. The option to REBOOT INTO RECOVERY is PRICELESS especially for people like us that are always updating or changing ROMs.

b) I've also noticed a problem, when I select SHUT DOWN the phone usually reboots at least once and doesn't actually shut down. You may want to look at this.

c) There are some bugs in the calendar app. For instance, when creating an event the calendar automatically assumes the end time is during the NEXT day, rather than the same day the event is created in. It also will not allow me to change the END DATE without it automatically changing the end time to the same time as the start time. If I try to change either variable, it changes the other. IE if i try to correct the END DATE, it changes the END TIME to the SAME TIME AS THE START TIME. If I try to correct the END TIME, it changes the END DATE to the NEXT DAY etc in circles.

d) battery life is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than stock but I guess that's the price of performance. My brand new phone can't even be on standby one full day without going dead. dancedroid

Aside from that excellent job and thank you for your hard work.

Last edited:

hnginc

Reaction score
I just got my bionic a week ago. I sure wish i knew whay all this means. I wanna try this but i dont wanna mess up my phone. If i ever figure this out and dont like it can i make it go back to the way i bought it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hnginc

Reaction score
Im not rooted or anything. Clueless to all of this! I need my hand held for real!!

harajyuks

Reaction score
where do you want to start

There is nothing to fear, you just need to grab a few files, do some reading and Youtubing and jump right in, most difficulties can be answered in forums and on youtube- DMX- DroidModderX- has a nice cache of vids on the youtube and all the links to the d/ls you need are posted in his descriptions. Check him out and you should be fine... If you really mess thing up d/l the moto drivers, RSD lite 5.5 and targa_cdma_targa-user-2.3.4-5.5.1_84_DBN-55-110814-Verizon-US.tar and you will always be able to restore your phone back to its 'out of the box' settings -stock settings-

there really isnt anything to fear, just have patience and read through all directions and watch all videos completely before trying anything on your own...

FYI- dont take too much time setting up your phone with widgets and signing into accounts and installing applications and customizing your homescreens until your done with all of your ROM installs and theme installs b/c you will have to wipe and reformat your phone.. .so its a waste of time...

hnginc

Reaction score
I thank you much for the reply. I guess i should get on youtube any get to studying!

chris37344

Reaction score
Hey what happen to my news widget??? Its no longer under widgets after i installed this rom. I kinda liked it how do i get it back???

vwjti18t

Reaction score
Every time I receive a phone call I get a .dsl error (force close) v1.4 I will give more details next time it happens the press force close then answer no problem. Great rom though!! I love it!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
All right boys and girls... Its on.

ALIENWARE M17X / Intel Core i7 Processor /17.3" Display / 8GB Memory / 750GB Hard Drive/ 17.3" display; 750GB hard drive; 8GB DDR3 memory;

Aka ... ROM Destroyer. This beast will be spitting out ROMs for phones I don't even own. Lol.

When I get home, wipe out Windows, and drop in Linux... It is go time. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kryptyk

Reaction score
I have one issue that was just brought to my attention. When I send a text to my brother, it is duplicating the text like 5 times to him. Is this a known issue?