[ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.0 [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/22/2011)

Ja5on L

Reaction score
Installed and wow!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

THAWARRIOR10

Reaction score
DOWNLOADING NOW!!! as soon as i get it installed, i'll update everyone :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a pic of my homescreen and pulldown using this rom ....so far its running flawlessly...

CAP201109221527.jpg

CAP2011092215291.jpg

gsDroid

Reaction score
Running it now. So far, so good. Seems very fast and has some additional settings not in the stock rom. Now, off to install updated Swype and LauncherPro.

Spartans_08

Reaction score
Im loving it too but where did you get your fonts and or how did you install? I use rom toolbox but i cannot install fonts with it :angry: Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

I used the ROM toolbox (Formerly Liberty toolbox) I bought the App a long time ago on my X, i think its 4.99, but I have had a lot of use for it, and now it supports every ROM, even stock ROMs

My bad, I just noticed you used that too....sorry in between homework! thats weird that yours didn't work...how did you try to install it?

levi2502

Reaction score
I used the ROM toolbox (Formerly Liberty toolbox) I bought the App a long time ago on my X, i think its 4.99, but I have had a lot of use for it, and now it supports every ROM, even stock ROMs

My bad, I just noticed you used that too....sorry in between homework! thats weird that yours didn't work...how did you try to install it?

I used rom toolbox and clicked install now. then clicked continue on the rom pre-installation screen. Then the phone booted into regular android recovery. It wasnt on a list in the instal .zip from SD card so i restarted and went into bionic bootstrap after placing the .zip file on my sd card. Said there was a problem with the binary or something. went way over my head.

Spartans_08

Reaction score
I used rom toolbox and clicked install now. then clicked continue on the rom pre-installation screen. Then the phone booted into regular android recovery. It wasnt on a list in the instal .zip from SD card so i restarted and went into bionic bootstrap after placing the .zip file on my sd card. Said there was a problem with the binary or something. went way over my head.

do you have the rom toolbox pro? I went to the second option on the bottom of the app....tapped system fonts...then the one i wanted...then install....then rebooted, it worked fine everytime i tried it with any rom, even the stock blur it worked....if your using the free version maybe that's the difference? I dont know...

levi2502

Reaction score
do you have the rom toolbox pro? I went to the second option on the bottom of the app....tapped system fonts...then the one i wanted...then install....then rebooted, it worked fine everytime i tried it with any rom, even the stock blur it worked....if your using the free version maybe that's the difference? I dont know...
Figured it out... I'm an idiot lol. Thanks!