OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
So just because lol

Why I got the RAZR? Because I liked it, now I love it. I will have a GNEX for development, but the RAZR will be MY primary phone. I don't see the GNEX changing my mind, other that it being unlocked and loaded with ICS. It doesn't look too impressive.

I think it will be a great device to develop on. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
Why I got the RAZR? Because I liked it, now I love it. I will have a GNEX for development, but the RAZR will be MY primary phone. I don't see the GNEX changing my mind, other that it being unlocked and loaded with ICS. It doesn't look too impressive.

I think it will be a great device to develop on. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I feel the same way I think even the Rezound is a bit more appealing.

Virgo_Intacta

Reaction score
Can anybody please guide me to where and how I can access the "terminal" to type "su" enter and "ut.sh..." I installed the "Terminal" app and typed "su," but it says 'permission denied.' I don't know if that's the way it should be done. Please help, I just got a new "Certified like-new replacement" Moto Droid Bionic today.

wooddale

Reaction score
Can anybody please guide me to where and how I can access the "terminal" to type "su" enter and "ut.sh..." I installed the "Terminal" app and typed "su," but it says 'permission denied.' I don't know if that's the way it should be done. Please help, I just got a new "Certified like-new replacement" Moto Droid Bionic today.
I dont know where your comming fron so here goes if you read the OP you have to delete all signs of UNthrotle on your SD card before you flash or it wont work if you did that you just down load terminal emulator and type in and you cant use swype I believe

Reaction score
Really stupid question. If im on wiring Sioux I still see my 3g icon?

Sent from a PURIFI3D Bionic, but only in TH3ORY.

Reaction score
Ya I ment wifi. Didn't realize it auto corrected. So y does it show on the bionic and not my wifes DROID 3?

Sent from a PURIFI3D Bionic, but only in TH3ORY.

Sadahiro

Reaction score
haha, I've been stock and dying here,
Waiting on the update but I've it on good auth that my wait is soon to be over, lol.. :D
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Why are you on stock? Are you waiting for an OTA Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.