[ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.0 [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/22/2011)

wseyller

Reaction score
Ok so I installed, wiped cache, dalvik, and format /system...and when I go to about phone in settings...it still says unleashed v1.2x. Supposed to be v1.3x right?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mine shows v1.3 hpsys

I would suggest flashing again.

unboostedzc

Reaction score
Even though my feelings are hurt... :) There are a few Themes going into the BIONICBox this evening.

Black3D, D3BLU3, AO5P, and STOCK w/ and without %.

:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

you answered my question before i was even able to ask it. awesome work, thank you guys for your development.

chris420o

Reaction score
im still having facebook sync issues...anyone having this also?...any way to fix this :( driving me nuts! and im loving this rom other then that...also will their be previews of the new themes anywhere :)

korn5979

Reaction score
Ya I dled the zip from rootzwiki. Do you have a link for OP our whatever that is...

And I haven't had time to update my signature...lol

zachdroid

Reaction score
im still having facebook sync issues...anyone having this also?...any way to fix this :( driving me nuts! and im loving this rom other then that...also will their be previews of the new themes anywhere :)

Try going into. Contacts > display options>facebook>show all. Others have reported success with that.

gsDroid

Reaction score
Ya I dled the zip from rootzwiki. Do you have a link for OP our whatever that is...

And I haven't had time to update my signature...lol
OP = Original Poster. In other words the first post in the thread. There is a download link for the current v1.3 UNL3ASH3D ROM there.

mantispid

Reaction score

While the downloaded Facebook app works fine, the 'Social Networking' app does not appear to work properly with facebook. It will work fine with facebook messaging through the messaging app, but it will not update any news feed status via the 'Social Networking' app.

chris420o

Reaction score
While the downloaded Facebook app works fine, the 'Social Networking' app does not appear to work properly with facebook. It will work fine with facebook messaging through the messaging app, but it will not update any news feed status via the 'Social Networking' app.

yeah i was hoping that bug was fixed with this version...i really want to keep this rom but this might be a deal breaker for me...i like my facebook synced with my contacts and i like my contacts having their facebook pictures...in texting and the contacts widget...is there any way aroundt his otherwise i might have to revert back to stock because my contacts from facebook wont even load in contacts let alone anywhere else...and u cant sync the original facebook app bc of blur

zachdroid

Reaction score
yeah i was hoping that bug was fixed with this version...i really want to keep this rom but this might be a deal breaker for me...i like my facebook synced with my contacts and i like my contacts having their facebook pictures...in texting and the contacts widget...is there any way aroundt his otherwise i might have to revert back to stock because my contacts from facebook wont even load in contacts let alone anywhere else...and u cant sync the original facebook app bc of blur

Those having issues with face book sync. Have you gone into contacts>display options>(select) show all. This fixed it for me. All my contacts and pics are in my contact list. Hope this helps.

chris420o

Reaction score
Those having issues with face book sync. Have you gone into contacts>display options>(select) show all. This fixed it for me. All my contacts and pics are in my contact list. Hope this helps.

Yes I do it's been like that I don't really understand why I'm having this problem and others arent I really am having a hard time taking this x rom off lol...anything else i can try?...like are ur contacts have fb linked to goto profile n post n such also and pics?

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Yes I do it's been like that I don't really understand why I'm having this problem and others arent I really am having a hard time taking this x rom off lol...anything else i can try?...like are ur contacts have fb linked to goto profile n post n such also and pics?

Moto has stated the issues for some users with Facebook and Social Networking.

It looks like this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1317250184814.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1317250184814.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 253

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
The problem is mine work before I flashed this rom

It is Hit and Miss... And it is NOT about wipes. It is about settings.

NO Market Facebook. Sign into BLUR Facebook, Accept the TOC, Go to Contacts/Settings/Accounts, make sure the account is there. Then go to Contacts/Settings/Display Options, Unheck and Check Facebook. Save.

That is how everyone else has done it. :)

korn5979

Reaction score
Where do I download 1.3x? Like what is OP?