[ROM] [ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.3 HPSYS [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/24/2011)

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
ALERT!!!! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FULL POST BEFORE POSTING.

This is UNL3ASH3D, It is a Lean, Mean, Sexy and VERY Pissed Off ROM for your Machine of Machines... The DROID BIONIC. As I did with my first Thunderbolt ROM, this is a modded, and tweaked full out PERFORMANCE base that will evolve! Many Mods, Themes and Tweaks to come. There will also be a CLARITY Version with BLUR Stripped out.

It is only the begining. TH3ORYROM presents you..... UNL3ASH3D!!

THANKS FIRST ALWAYS!!

Chingy for getting me into this!!
Dhacker for being a PNG master and my right hand!
Koush for Clockwork
CVPCS for banging out BootStrap
Google for giving us our Android Desserts
Zarboz for giving me SO MUCH info to read though regarding MEM/RAM Tweak that my eyes started to bleed.
nitroglycerine33 for the 1% Battery hack
Th3oryROM Team
Developers ALL OVER for showing us all the cool **** we can do!!

INSTALL VIDEO... HUGE THANKS TO VOCALI05 FOR THIS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAshfvJqNg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DETAILS:
SD Card Read tweaks
PNG Optimization
Optimized Framework
Optimized SystemUI
Ultimate Compression
Zipaligned
DeOdexed
Fully ROOTED
Custom init.d
RAM Script
Advanced HF Calling (BlueTooth)
Font Optimization
Removed what I consider BLOAT.
Tweaks to the build.prop
System Tweaks
Custom Icons, Th3m3ing, and more
BIONICBox Toolbox
TH3ORYROM Wallpaper App
Bootstrap Recovery
MOTO XOOM Styling (What better fit is there?)
Superuser (Updated Binary)
Latest BusyBox Swiss Army Knife Style :)
Apps Added

INFORMATION: READ THIS!!!!

CAUTION!!!! MAKE SURE THE ROM IS ON SD CARD EXT BEFORE BOOTING INTO RECOVERY!!!!

NO MATTER WHAT ROM YOU ARE COMING FROM

THIS ROM WILL NOT WIPE. IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM YOU MUST WIPE EVERYTHING, AND IN CLOCKWORK UNDER "MOUNTS AND STORAGE" FORMAT /SYSTEM.

FOR UPDATES: ALWAYS WIPE CACHE, DALVIK AND FORMAT /SYSTEM. YOUR DATA WILL BE PRESERVED.

INSTALL THE ROM AND WALK AWAY!!! LET THE ROM SETTLE!!! RUSHING THE KERNEL WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU ISSUES. AND THE BIGGEST WARNING... KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE DEVICE AT ALL TIMES.

INSTALL AND DOWNLOADS

UNL3ASH3D V1.3 HPSYS BLURRY ROM: DOWNLOAD

MD5: 2940E428F42F43369351FFC79F2801AF

MIRRORS

SCREENSHOTS

bioniclock.jpg
bionichome.png

bionicpull.jpg
bionicdraw.jpg

ENJOY!!

REGARDING HIJACK RECOVERY

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS NOT FINISHED. THE ROM HAS FULL SUPPORT OF THIS FEATURE, AS SOON AS I WORK A FEW THINGS OUT IT WILL BE EASILY ENABLED.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
CHANGE LOG

V1.1
Fixed HEX Mismatches
Added NEW 3.1.5 Market
Proximity Sensor Speed
Ring Delay Fixed
FULL Market Apps Auto Restore
PNG Optimized (Nice Clarity)
Butter, Lots of it

V1.2X
Added DROID 3 Camera
Tapped Out Max Events
Optimized FONT (Clarity Is Quite Nice)
Data/App Support
Added Terminal And Support
Added FM Radio and Support
Transition Tweaks (It flows like BUTTER!)
Thinned It Out Some More​

V1.3 HPSYS
Full Overhaul
Rebuilt it from the ground up
Custom syscrt
Custom init.d
RAM Script
SD Read Script
Busybox Swiss Army Knife. Lol
Filesystem Restructure
Hard Flash of Clockwork on Install
Hijack WIP
Superuser 3.0 and Binary
New maps
New Adobe Flash
Recompressed with ultimate compression
Full PNG optimization
Streamlined Framework, and SystemUI
Added Advanced Voice dialing and HF Bluetooth
1% battery hack
Facebook Contact Sync With Pics
Minor Fixes
I'm Sure I am Missing Something (Just Flash It)
So much butter you'll need to call your doctor.
[/QUOTE]

Mastur_Mynd

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It seems like there's a problem getting facebook contacts to sync fully to my contacts. I may be missing something or have gotten a bad download, but I've tried two different downloads. The first time I had no call functionality (could place and receive calls, but no sound on either end) and this time the main problem was that I can't get facebook to connect my contacts or pictures. Any help would be much appreciated.

THAWARRIOR10

Reaction score
It seems like there's a problem getting facebook contacts to sync fully to my contacts. I may be missing something or have gotten a bad download, but I've tried two different downloads. The first time I had no call functionality (could place and receive calls, but no sound on either end) and this time the main problem was that I can't get facebook to connect my contacts or pictures. Any help would be much appreciated.

x1 Yeah I got the same problem too....

Mastur_Mynd

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
from what i've read, it's something with Motorola, not the rom...

I guess we'll have to wait for big red to work something out... I really hope it doesn't take too long.

I hate not having pictures for my contacts (and hate the fact that I have to have an additional app just for pictures)...

jediracer

Reaction score
Great rom! I installed yesterday morning and my Bionic is running smooth and fast! dancedroid Thanks Th3ory!

chris420o

Reaction score
yeah i just went back to stock :(...was loving this rom bc of the debloating and tweaks and even the suttle theme esp the black status bar...but i had to go back to stock bc of the fb sync issue...i had no problem syncing with my stock phone and it wouldnt work at all with this rom no sync whats so ever no facebook contacts were shown in contacts let alone pictures...hope this bug gets ironed out bc i wanna load this bad boy back up so bad lol but im ocd with my fb contact pictures esp in the contacts widget so its a deal breaker for me

korn5979

Reaction score
Ok I just downloaded 1.3x from OP. Rebooted into recovery, wiped cache, dalvik cache, and format /system. And it still says v1.2x in about phone...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

themufferman

Reaction score
Loaded this up last night, then went to bed so I haven't done anything with it. Looks are great. Love the boot animation. A lot of bloatware is removed but I had much more removed before the install. It's a broad question but, I'm going to freeze some more apps, is there anything huge that was safe to freeze before but not now? Nothing minor, just the basics.
Otherwise, this ROM is looking great. I can't wait to get home and get into it tonight.
Ima light some candles and make love to it...dancedroid

Last edited:

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
OK.....been 24 hours of Th3ory. I like it a lot. Phone seems smoother and zippier. Also after about a week of having my bionic I started to lose data connections. This has not happened since Th3ory. After 8 hours off the charger and a "normal" days use (calls, text, browsing, etc) I'm at 54%, which seems better than before Th3ory as I almost always had to charge at some point in my day. I'm seeing how far I make it today. As I come from an original droid running CM roms, what the update process like? Can I expect a notice to the phone? Or do I just keep checking? And my biggest question is, wireless thether? Is that an expected feature? I used Barnacle previously...Anybody know if that works on the Bionic?

themufferman

Reaction score
Same 24 hrs for me. Im iffy on the battery although I have been doing a ton of data xfers and what not so we will see. Maybe its the fact that I can see it move by percent (which I love) As far as barnacle goes I know there is a fix out there that allows you to use the stock wifi tether for free. Its very very easy and works great. Its worth looking into. Im also seeing the same thing with the 3g connectivity and im loving it. Very excited.

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Hey mufflerman can you point me at the Wifi fix you reference, its not obvious to me when searching.