[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew6279

Reaction score
Re ran the rom and still same problem. It acts like the dir should already be there?? do I need to just create a blank unthrottle dir?

bigtex52

Reaction score
No. Simply delete both unthrottled folders (one on /sdcard and one on /sdcard-ext, on my phone) THEN install the ROM. It will create whatever folders it needs. After installing the ROM run su and bionic.sh in terminal and follow the menu prompts.

cybrid29

Reaction score
delete all forms of unthrottled on both your internal and externel sd cards. /sdcard/unthrottled/ along with /sdcard-ext/unthrottled/

locate the .zip file R3BLURR3D_V2.0_PBX_UPDATE_FULSYS.zip (the rom itself), navigate to /sdcard/ and copy the unthrottled directory to your /sdcard/ via file manager or computer. Then you should be set. seems like there's still evidence of previous unthrottled on your sdcard or it's a bad zip download, unlikely, but happens.

cybrid29

Reaction score
No. Simply delete both unthrottled folders (one on /sdcard and one on /sdcard-ext, on my phone) THEN install the ROM. It will create whatever folders it needs. After installing the ROM run su and bionic.sh in terminal and follow the menu prompts.

He beat me to it, but except I wouldn't reinstall... too much pain to fix one thing...

matthew6279

Reaction score
So recopy the unthrottle dir to the sdcard. In the directions on the first page it says erase any evidence of unthrottle.

matthew6279

Reaction score
Ok Im confused. I deleted those directories and get the errors that I wrote on the previous page. Seems like to me the rom is not recreating those folders so I am going to create an empty unthrottle folder and see what happens

matthew6279

Reaction score
Well I created an empty folder named unthrottle on my sdcard. No errors now. running the powerboost script right now lets hope for best!

dx1881

Reaction score
I think the link for cream is down? Can somebody repost
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.