[ROM] [ROM] UNL3ASH3D V1.3 HPSYS [BLURRY] MOTO Kernel (09/24/2011)

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I understand that data isn't wiped when updating to this ROM (I'm currently on Unl3ashed 1.2) but is there any way to backup my homescreen layout and basically everything? I love having the newest best ROMs but I hate spending an hour and a half getting everything back to the way I want it. This is also not to discount what you devs do for us, It's all GREATLY appreciated :)

None of your settings or data will be affected by formating system. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

themufferman

Reaction score
I understand that data isn't wiped when updating to this ROM (I'm currently on Unl3ashed 1.2) but is there any way to backup my homescreen layout and basically everything? I love having the newest best ROMs but I hate spending an hour and a half getting everything back to the way I want it. This is also not to discount what you devs do for us, It's all GREATLY appreciated :)
When I switched to the new ROM I did a backup it titanium. Then once it was switched I ran the restore missing apps and data batch in titanium and it put my wallpaper, desktop, texts and everything right back where it was. I lost nothing.

rwking

Reaction score
This is weird. My phone says charged, but the battery icon on the status bar says 95 and the blue circle is incomplete - there's a tiny gray portion of it. Does this sound like a ROM / icon bug or a battery issue? Going to be seriously P.O.ed if my batter is F'ed.

Last edited:

paulmac

Reaction score
I like the ROM too, but like some others I have noticed a battery drain with version 1.3. Battery life was really good with version 1.2, so luckily I made a back up of 1.2 before installing 1.3 going to drop back to that ROM for now. Hopefully future ROM releases will correct this. To the developer keep up the good work, nice ROM looking forward to more updates.

chris420o

Reaction score
has anyone had the problem with fb syncing?...only thing keeping me from going back on this rom

jlong006

Reaction score
Wondering if we can still take hd video with this rom, also is there hdmi support, coming from droid x and lost both of those when flashing custom roms.

dags5000

Reaction score
Fb sync works for me and seemingly most others. I do not think its a bug with the rom. Battery life *might* be slightly worse but its tough to tell

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
1.4 HPSYS IS LIVE IN THE OFFICAL OP in the TH3ORYROM Section .. Change Log is up, MD5 in a few. Same game as always boys and girls. READ the OP. :)

ENJOY AND REPORT!!

shawn01

Reaction score
Battery seems better... 1.4 is fast and snappy... Its pretty awesome.. Only thing is Mt mms is force closing.. But im guessing that's my doing... Dunno what I deleted thoe.

blakes7

Reaction score
I was definitely enjoying this ROM, but I discovered that all my yongzh emulators except psx4droid (nesoid, snesoid, etc.) would have immediate FC errors whenever i tried to open them. Unfortunately, that's a dealbreaker for me for the time being. Still, I really appreciate the effort that went into making such a cool ROM in such a short time, and I hope this might get addressed so I can come back to it soon. Battery life seemed somewhat improved, and I loved being able to see battery life to 1%, which is making it a little tough to go back to stock! Keep up the good work!

blakes7

Reaction score
This is weird. My phone says charged, but the battery icon on the status bar says 95 and the blue circle is incomplete - there's a tiny gray portion of it. Does this sound like a ROM / icon bug or a battery issue? Going to be seriously P.O.ed if my batter is F'ed.

I was getting that too. If you leave the phone plugged in, it will slowly work up to 99%, and then much later, 100%. I suspect this means the battery can actually be topped off beyond where the phone tells you it's full.

themufferman

Reaction score
I was getting that too. If you leave the phone plugged in, it will slowly work up to 99%, and then much later, 100%. I suspect this means the battery can actually be topped off beyond where the phone tells you it's full.

I saw the same thing. I just ran a battery calibration (I'm not even convinced that it does anything) I'll post later to tell what I find. I let my battery drain to 0% yesterday. It took about 24 hours with the extended battery and I kept wifi and skype running the whole time as well as pandora and navigation on and off. I had to finish it off by playing a movie on zumocast. That brought it from 13% to 0% in about 35 minutes I think... Overall, happy with the battery I guess.

shawn01

Reaction score
Ha s anyone noticed if it takes forever to charge your phone?

Ive had my phone on the charger for 2.5 hours and it only charged 15 %.... that doesn't seem right..

Running 1.4