[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Coming from 2.0 and just flashing the TH3ORYPAKX, do we need to re-run the powerboost script?

Also, will there be a change log posted?

Thanks for all your hard work!!

Everything stays intact. I'll get the OP's updated as soon as I get a chance.

;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Coming from 2.0 and just flashing the TH3ORYPAKX, do we need to re-run the powerboost script?

Also, will there be a change log posted?

Thanks for all your hard work!!

I Flashed over 2.0, pulled up the terminal and checked the mods in the script and everything was in tact, so you shouldn't have to rerun the script.

Droidtheory, 2.1 is awesome!! thanks for adding the Reboot to the power menu!!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I'm home and I am going to work on tightening the UI up in R3 and IC3. Plus... I have some NEW goodies for you. I have 4 hours before I have to take the kids to get daddy some candy!! :)

Its ON!!

BTW... If a MOD or someone can save me from kicking a puppy and tell me WTF I can't get the CAPS to stick in my post topic. I will//\\... just name it. LOL

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm home and I am going to work on tightening the UI up in R3 and IC3. Plus... I have some NEW goodies for you. I have 4 hours before I have to take the kids to get daddy some candy!! :)

Its ON!!

BTW... If a MOD or someone can save me from kicking a puppy and tell me WTF I can't get the CAPS to stick in my post topic. I will//\\... just name it. LOL

I have a small cat you can use instead :big smile:

...sent you a p.m. :wink:

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
I've been running roms on my OG DROID since day one that I got it, and same with my bionic and I have to say theory blurr3d ICS is probably the best rom I've ever used. Keep up the good work ill be sticking with your roms
Sent from my DROID BIONIC

themistah

Reaction score
Safe to bypass wiping data if coming from 2.0?

I cleared cache and dalvik ...running smooth and no issues......I ran powerboost but it said folder/file doesn't exist .....the unthrottle folder was missing from the new rom ICE so I opened up reblurred 2.0 and took folder from there .....put it on my sd ext card ran script and its fully functional.

shockwaver

Reaction score
Love the ic3 blurry addon..i do have a question. Is the rotation broken on this rom for some reason i cant rotte the screen lik usual anyone else having this issue at all could really use some help

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Make sure you have auto rotate enabled. Its one of the toggles in the pulldown.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wizard

Reaction score
Using blurry 2.1 love it. Would love to see blue versions of ice icons added to blurry. The blue theme of blurry makes it perfect for me.

Love the scrolling power bar and power button menu.

Thank you th3ory and the rest..

ripper2860

Reaction score
TH3ORY PakX ...

Went to Bionic Box and saw that it has been updated with a TH3ORY PakX section (cool). Should I be able to see them listed when entering that section? All I see is a white screen and even a refresh shows nothing in the list. Also -- would they download directly to your SD Card or is it just a link to a webpage?

Lovin' my TH3ORY ROM [R3]BLURR3D PBX v2.1 !!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Went to Bionic Box and saw that it has been updated with a TH3ORY PakX section (cool). Should I be able to see them listed when entering that section? All I see is a white screen and even a refresh shows nothing in the list. Also -- would they download directly to your SD Card or is it just a link to a webpage?

Lovin' my TH3ORY ROM [R3]BLURR3D PBX v2.1 !!

The BIONIC box is being updated. I will finish it out when I have the text color issues worked out in BLURRY. :)

matthew6279

Reaction score
And totally off the subject anyone found a good way to bring your contacts in from verizon backup assistant? Is it possible to keep using backup assistant? I did an export from backup assistant but the phone kept saying it did not find any vcard files

mkeefner

Reaction score
Tried the first two. If you have pocket detection on the screen shuts off as soon as the sensor gets covered. Also the text was really dark and hard to see in the notification tab.
They still loom amazing tho. Can't wait to see what comes out next!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

matthew6279

Reaction score
Same thing with the r3blurr3d v2.0 pbx, the edit contact screen and some others are black text on black background so you cant see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.