BIONIC [ROM] Purity v2.5 FeAturing TPAX a Th3oryT3am Rom!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Announcing Purity Rom v2.5 feat TPAX for the Bionic!

droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Bionic users! Last week I announced the Shift3R Rom by the Th3ory Team. Shift3r is great but if you want a true D3Blurr3d experience you gotta try Purity v2.5! This Rom is Clean, Sleek, and all traces of Motorola’s Red headed stepchild UI have been removed! Blur is completely gone! This is the way Google intended for you to experience your android device, the AOSP way!

rsz_ic3breadhomep.png

This Rom is pretty Revolutionary! It features a whole lineup of TPax which are customized themes/UIs to match “Your Android Type”! TPax for this Rom are installed directly over the base by simply Wiping Cache and Dalvik Cache! There is no need to wipe data which saves you allot of time and hassle! You can change the look and feel of your Rom in a matter of minutes which really rocks! TPax include; “StockUI”, “Zoom”, “IC3”, “GB”, and “Ic3Br3ad”

The base Rom is built off of the 5.7.893 OTA update, with Integrated Unthrottle, SdCard read tweaks, Script Manager, Scrollable Power Toggles in the Notification drop down. This Rom is fully optimized and tweaked! It is Deodexed with Bloat Removed for performance. Battery optimization helps to extend the battery life. New GAPPS, custom apps, and Th3m3ing, plus BionicBox and Th3oryRom Wallpapers. Way too much to list here.

Grab this Rom and Discuss here!

donzz

Reaction score
I hate to ask this because I'm sure it's out there somewhere but here goes...This rom sounds great and I would really like to install it but I haven't installed a rom since BB on my original droid. It's been so a long time so I would need step for step instructions. Thank you!

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate to ask this because I'm sure it's out there somewhere but here goes...This rom sounds great and I would really like to install it but I haven't installed a rom since BB on my original droid. It's been so a long time so I would need step for step instructions. Thank you!

Check the link... full instructions are in the op.. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

markwebb

Reaction score
Well, my Bionic arrives Friday and I am most definitely going to want to install this. Reading up on it since I know rooting and flashing is a bit different coming from a rooted/Rom'd OG Droid. True, Bionic has a locked bootloader, but I shouldn't need to change kernels nor even worry about it based upon its speed and specs.

Can't wait to install this.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome write up DMX :big smile:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

samgovol

Reaction score
I would also like to try this rom, the question I have, would there be a way to revert back to stock/rooted after installing this if we want to revert? Is this done by a simple nandroid backup??

Thanks

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would also like to try this rom, the question I have, would there be a way to revert back to stock/rooted after installing this if we want to revert? Is this done by a simple nandroid backup??

Thanks

Easiest way back to stock in my opinion is "R3l3ased" restore n root.. I have a vid on youtube just search "Bionic R3l3as3d root" it will come right up.. super easy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums