[ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3 TPaX (11/06/2011) for Bionic

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

DroidTh3ory and Dhacker29 are DEVELOPMENT MONSTERS!!!! They just keep pushing out update after update, consistently perfecting the Th3ory series on the BIONIC! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, they release a whole new set of Roms! This time they have taken the Th3ory Rom and turned it on its head. Introducing the SHIFT3R Rom series featuring TPax (formerly Th3oryPax! - Seriously, this thing is moving so fast its hard to keep up!) The way SHIFT3R works is you install the base rom that includes all the framework and performance tweaks, then you install your choice of TPax over the Base Rom. There are several TPax to choose from. For now the list includes; BlurryZoom, BlurryIC3, BLURRYGB, D3BlurrICS, and D3Blurr GB. Each of the TPax comes with their own style of Themeing, and their own unique UI. Each TPax update only requires that you wipe cache and dalvik cache so you can easily switch between them without using all your data and having to reset the rom each time you switch.

gbhome.png

This thing is built with the "CrackFlasher" in mind. I believe the #Th3oryTeam is really just a bunch of Crack Flashers at heart!

The Shift3R v2.3 base Rom is built off of 5.7.893 OTA build. The PowerBoost Script is fully integrated (for further modding including unthrottle). It includes SDcard read tweaks, Script manager, Advanced Power Menu (with reboot options), Scrollable toggles in pull down menu, full custom UI, Deodexed and Debloated for further performance enhancement, New GAPPS, all kinds of custom tweaks, custom Icons, theming, and more.

It also Includes the BionicBox for easy upgrades, and mod downloads. Th3oryRom Wallpaper app is included, Bootstrap Recovery is Included. This is one of my favorite roms to date, and is the Rom that i currently have installed on my Bionic! I cant wait to see what DroidTh3ory and the Th3ory rom team have in store for future updates. Oh, and i should say that this guy really deserves props. He devs this stuff from the cab of a truck while he works! That is pure dedication!

By DroidModderX

Grab the Rom and Show this team some mad props here

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA they're already on Purity 2.4, not even DF front page can keep up!!!!

LOL this article was written on Sunday, it was just published today! Yes Th3ory Team is busting out incredible stuff on a daily basis.. its hard to keep up! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Hey Thanks Shane!! Nice write up. And your are 100% correct... Dhacker and myself are crackflashers all the way. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk