[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpnestel

Reaction score
In about phone my build says 2.0 but in my as card it says 2.1...anyone else? Also I'm new to this phone how do I use the terminal emulator?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jpnestel

Reaction score
Also in the bionic box all I get is a white screen when I pick one of the choices from the first screen. What ia it supposed to do?

jkliving92

Reaction score
Some screen shots would be nice.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Working on the updates and trying to get ROOT back after I got silly.

The new update will be the NEW OTA 5.7.893 Base, Rebuilt Base ROM, and all rebuilt TPaX. Plus some new goodies and more functionality.

Oh boy, I just signed up for a late one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Sweet. Just curious will one of these updates ever push the new kernel or radio? I have not forever rooted or git myself some cheesecake. Thanks for your work. Will give me something to do between patients

matthew6279

Reaction score
So are the TPaX all working now or are they still being worked on?? :hail:

dstreng

Reaction score
DT, can we still flash the your Nexus Prime boot animation over these TPaX?

jkliving92

Reaction score
you need to put the download on a more reliable mirror. tried 3 different sources of internet, thats including DSL and 4G, and still just stops randomly. could just be an isolated case but ive never had these issues downloading other roms including your previous builds.

lysdexik

Reaction score
anyone else having an issue with the brightness option of the built in power widget? I flashed the base rom exactly as instructed to do, rebooted, and then installed the IC3 blurry but the brightness button only seems to have one function and does not do anything when pressed

Tillmorn

Reaction score
I just had to say that the text that appears while flashing the pakx is amusing as hell.

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
The BOINICBox is back up with some cool stuff and all of the HIFT3R packs.

Here is a Circle Battery W/Percentage for ICS BLURRY and D3BLURR If someone beat me too it sorry.

Oh and I threw in MY Pulldown background image cuz I got vetoed in the final release LOL

SHIFT3R_ICS_Circle_Battery_with_Percent.zip

screen_20111102_0344.png

OK Everyone has been asking for the Alternate Status Bar Icons (AKA fruit loop icons to DroidTh3ory) So here they are. These should work with all versions of HIFT3R

SHIFT3R_Alt_Icons.zip

screen_20111102_0509.png

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
anyone else having an issue with the brightness option of the built in power widget? I flashed the base rom exactly as instructed to do, rebooted, and then installed the IC3 blurry but the brightness button only seems to have one function and does not do anything when pressed

All it does is turn auto-brightness on or off

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
Sweet. Just curious will one of these updates ever push the new kernel or radio? I have not forever rooted or git myself some cheesecake. Thanks for your work. Will give me something to do between patients

Not unless someone unlocks the bootloader. Until then Moto and Verizon control that.

Status
Not open for further replies.