[ROM] [ROM] Liberty Gingerbread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6boltcolt

Reaction score
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

im just NOW booting up liberty. i needed to re-rom but really, this was almost 12 hrs because of alot of issues, most difficult time i've ever had working an OS on a phone.

now to see what the new liberty has in store..

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
You should dl the gingercomb juice theme....super sick. I also hear that whatever themes are available for Liberty on the DX should work for D2. Try em out, just make sure to make a backup first :D

HutRU01

Reaction score
You should dl the gingercomb juice theme....super sick. I also hear that whatever themes are available for Liberty on the DX should work for D2. Try em out, just make sure to make a backup first :D

I second this. The Gingercomb Juice theme is in my signature.

AsrMatt

Reaction score
im just NOW booting up liberty. i needed to re-rom but really, this was almost 12 hrs because of alot of issues, most difficult time i've ever had working an OS on a phone.

now to see what the new liberty has in store..

Glad to see you got it worked out. Sorry I had to drop out of the convo last night. Glad to see other members jumped in to help. That is why I like Droid Forums is so great. Always someone to help when you need it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

6boltcolt

Reaction score
pffft, the new liberty worked last night, it killed 50% battery while i slept, was dead this morning and is now stuck in bootloop. also idk if its a liberty rom think in general but this series of roms/roots hasnt fixed my google maps issues, doesnt recognize my gmail and wants me to sign in, then says i cant sign in im already signed in and i have to make a new gmail!

gonna try another wipe but im peeved.

edit:

got it to boot up, thing is consuming battery like mad, 20% in 20 minutes with wifi on! google search doesnt work, i can type in something but it wont actually search it. gallery app is hit or miss on loading and sorting everything correctly, even with facebook account tied in all the contacts have no pictures. thumbs down on this build, i hope its just me and i hope the team sorts this out, i think im going to go to another rom, hopefully one that works and doesnt require another 12 hrs of my time..

Last edited:

jayxpx

Reaction score
if im coming (BACK) to Liberty from CM7 gingerbread, do i just wipe everything and load or do i have to SBF?

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
if im coming (BACK) to Liberty from CM7 gingerbread, do i just wipe everything and load or do i have to SBF?

Are you on the GB leak or the official GB?

If on the leak file you should be able wipe data/cache/dalvik and flash LibertyGB. If you're on the official GB update, I think you'll have to sbf to froyo, flash GB leak then LibertyGB as the GB leak kernel and the official GB kernel are different and I don't think LibertyGB will work on the official kerenel.

Last edited:

MisterMartian

Reaction score
Every time I try to install this rom I get "failed to verify whole-file signature."

Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.