Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

boddah

Reaction score
Trying to use the rom manager to dl the new nightly rom gb 0.7, getting a 404 error.

Posted from my Liberty GB Droid 2 @ 1.21 gigawatts!

I'm getting the same error, which is a bummer, I've been waiting to upgrade from 2.0.1, so I wiped my phone only to get this 404 error

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That sucks because 0.5 was there until last night. I wish I could post a link to it for you.
Droid 2 liberated gingerbread v0.5

TSXXX

Reaction score
Alright guys, I know this is a noob question but how do I apply the different themes to my phone that I download from the toolbox?

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you on liberty gb or 2.0.1 froyo? If gb, there really aren't any themes for the d2 as of yet (maybe one). If on froyo just flash the theme in cw without wiping (unless the specific theme instructions ask for cache to be wiped. Each theme is different). Its also a good idea to be on a fresh install of the rom to minimize bugs and bootlooping. So if you just got on liberty and haven't made any mods, just go into cw, wipe cache (maybe) and install the theme zip from sd. If you have done some modding, flash liberty on top of itself (no wipe) and then the theme to ensure a clean install. Hope this helps!
Droid 2 liberated gingerbread v0.5

TSXXX

Reaction score
I apologize, I forgot to mention I'm on froyo. Thank you for your help!! Seems super easy now lol

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2 at 1.37ghz

droidster195

Reaction score
Followed instructions for installing Liberty, Toolbox caused bootloop

I SBF'd back to stock Froyo, rooted it, installed rooted .596 GB. Installed Liberty Toolbox Donate, Downloaded Version 0.7, Pressed Install, It rebooted my phone, and started a bootloop. Haven't been able to get out of it, tried wiping data and cache multiple times.

What did I do wrong so that it doesn't happen again as I am currently starting the process all over again -___-.

Thanks

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
What's the latest on the justice ROM? are d2 users going it soon?

If we ever do it won't be anytime soon. Jrummy put that project on hold for awhile so he can get Liberty GB, his overclock, Toolbox, and other stuff up to date and back into the competitive game against MIUI, CM7, Apex and other current GB ROMs.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

modsbyus

Reaction score
I have Liberty Gingerbread on D2. I recently got an update for the Rom Manager Pro to version 4.0.5, In the last release there was an equalizer that I used frequently. In this version its gone. Its not a big deal that its gone except that I had the bass boost turned on before the update and now its still on and with out the EQ in the toolbox I have no way to turn it off. I only had one place I used that function and everywhere else I hook up my D2 it sounds like crap. I really need to be able to turn the bass boost off, can anyone help me with this??

droidony

Reaction score
if you jump on over to Liberty 3 v1.0 it comes with the dpsmanager. i suggest doing that. its a good rom I'm using rc1.2 but battery life isn't the best