Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That makes a lot more sense. Thanks, i've been wanting to do the liberated HC theme

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

Did you try it? Curious if the themes from the toolbox actually work right on the D2G.

I'm on a d2 not a d2g. I haven't done it yet. I'm in Disney World for a week, probably do it when I get back

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

gthotie5

Reaction score
I really like all the blur apps in the toolbox the Text Messaging app is missing, would be Awesome to see it!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

TSXXX

Reaction score
Best app ever!! Keep up the great work! I personally love the font changer. Gives a whole new look to the phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
Liberty setting forecloses

Good morning,

I just liberated my droid 2 and kind of new to this. I downloaded a theme do I need to back up current rom and wipe data to install update theme ? Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Good morning,

I just liberated my droid 2 and kind of new to this. I downloaded a theme do I need to back up current rom and wipe data to install update theme ? Thanks for your help

You don't need to wipe data. It's up to you whether to make a backup; if you think you may not like the theme, then having a backup will be the easiest way to restore your phone to the way it was before you installed the theme.

wookiewombat

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the extra keyboard APK's are in the Toolbox app? All i see are is the Gingerbread keyboard. I was looking for either the Multi-Touch Keyboard or the HTC IME.

wookiewombat

Reaction score
Ahh, that makes sense then. Any idea where to grab those APK files?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That will take some searching on your part.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Nmead

Reaction score
Hey everyone, quick question here. I'm running liberty 1.5 and wanted to update to 2.0.1 and also show my support for the developers, so I bought the donate toolbox. The pop-up when I first open it says you're running an old version and gives me the install 2.0.1 option and when I select it it says loading roms, but nothing shows up. Does anyone know a solution for this? I've rebooted and uninstalled and reinstalled the toolbox and neither of those worked. Thanks in advance

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Just download the zip file and flash it manually. Put the zip on you'd SD card, then from the rom manager in the toolbox select flash from SD and select the liberty 2.0 zip file and let it do it's thing.
That is how I did it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Nmead

Reaction score
Yeah I realized that even though I donated it didn't realize it was a droid 2 because I have a D2G, but I found the zip and got it running perfectly :)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Trying to use the rom manager to dl the new nightly rom gb 0.7, getting a 404 error.

Posted from my Liberty GB Droid 2 @ 1.21 gigawatts!

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Trying to use the rom manager to dl the new nightly rom gb 0.7, getting a 404 error.

Posted from my Liberty GB Droid 2 @ 1.21 gigawatts!

I don't believe it works on the Droid 2.
But it has worked on my X fine. It might take time...