[DROID2] Liberty ROM - v 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks like you're using the system only sbf. You want the full sbf. The reason your phone isn't showing up has to be the drivers (dl them again)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Klaus

Reaction score
It looks like you're using the system only sbf. You want the full sbf. The reason your phone isn't showing up has to be the drivers (dl them again)

Where can I get the full .sbf? There are so many versions out there, it's driving me crazy :(
And I just installed the drivers yet again. The reason it isn't showing up it's because it's dead, literally lol. I can't do nothing with it.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can get the sbf from the thread I posted. Just look. You'll need to find a way to charge your battery or use someone's battery. Its the only way. I know you're frustrated. It sucks I know, but you'll get it.

Klaus

Reaction score
You can get the sbf from the thread I posted. Just look. You'll need to find a way to charge your battery or use someone's battery. Its the only way. I know you're frustrated. It sucks I know, but you'll get it.

What do you mean by using someone else's battery? Mine is fine, or at least that's what the bootloader says :S

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You said its dead in your post above. I assumed you were talking about the battery. If not, what were you talking about by it being dead?

joshoid

Reaction score
Sorry for the simplicity of this question, can this rom run on D2G?

Thanks,

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you check the d2g forum you will see that it can run with the v7 rommer. Look for the get r done thread.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
13th Angel and Xplorer4x4 and one other guy (i always forget one of them) are all (or were) running this on their D2G's. Send them a PM if they don't respond in here.

americanz

Reaction score
help

i wnt form 1.5 to 2.0.1 and now all i get is a libery screen with a rotating eagle. it wont boot. or any thing... how do i fix???

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
i wnt form 1.5 to 2.0.1 and now all i get is a libery screen with a rotating eagle. it wont boot. or any thing... how do i fix???

Did you try the things posted in this thread? (Battery pull to get into clockwork) from there you can restore a backup. If you can't do this, try to get into stock recovery by holding power and x (d2) or power and home (dx). When you see the triangle with the! Press the search key and do a wipe of data and reboot. If you've tried all of this and still are stuck, it's time for a sbf (find the files above and search for the d2 triple threat thread

americanz

Reaction score
when i get th triangle with ! i cant get it to do anything from there

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hit the search key. If it doesn't work, i've heard people say they hit the volume keys together... just try different combos until stock recovery comes up. You'll get it

americanz

Reaction score
i cant get to anything. its just the triangle and ! i press the search key(magnifying glass) and it dont do anything. this is a d2 not d2 global. any other ideals?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on a d2 and all i need to do is hit the search key. You can't get in to clockwork with a battery pull? Like I said you may need to sbf

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
i cant get to anything. its just the triangle and ! i press the search key(magnifying glass) and it dont do anything. this is a d2 not d2 global. any other ideals?

make sure you're hitting the search key on the keyboard, not the one on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.