[ROM] [ROM] Liberty Gingerbread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Justice is a cm7/aosp based rom by jrummy. It's out for the dx as of now. It was supposed to be out for the d2 by now. I don't know what the deal is. Who cares tho, we got cm7

CM74D2 (1250Mhz-v6 supercharged)

BoingoInsanity

Reaction score
Hi everyone! First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who's posted on here, as this site has given me tons of invaluable knowledge! However, I signed up because I have a few questions that I haven't been able to answer through hours of searching here and on google. First, I have been running Liberty Gingerbread v0.8 for about a month, which was fine, and then last week I upgraded to v0.9, I did a full wipe of everything, and since then, my battery has lasted around 4 hours, it shows in the battery console that Android OS is eating over 80% of the battery. Should I revert to v0.8, or wipe and reload v0.9? The other question, is what is the current baseband version for Droid 2? Mine ends with .10p, I can only find information for Droid X, which seems to be current at .12p, but cannot figure out what it is for my Droid 2. Thank you for all of your help! I bought the Rom Toolbox Donate recently to show my support!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try wiping cache and then reflashing Liberty. If that doesn't work, then wipe everything and reflash. Also wipe your battery stats.

The .10 baseband is current for the D2. The DROID X is now on baseband .13.

random rom'd X

Moonrakerone

Reaction score
I'm totally torn now. I'm running 2.0.1 right now, but my last experiments with cm7 were awesome, except the battery life. LGB looks awesome. Should i upgrade? Wait for a stable CM7? Stay? I have no idea...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm totally torn now. I'm running 2.0.1 right now, but my last experiments with cm7 were awesome, except the battery life. LGB looks awesome. Should i upgrade? Wait for a stable CM7? Stay? I have no idea...

Upgrade to GB. Its worth it and you can run Revnumbers CM7 on the GB kernel. Gets way better battery

random rom'd X

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
There is absolutely no reason to wait. CM7GB+jakebitesmodv4+OTA= smooth like butta!!!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Woot! New build up by Rev btw ;)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'm there after my walk...I'm dling right after this submit post!:) btw..anyone else STILL getting the fc of dsp when incoming call? I am and I really am getting a tiny bit t'd...lol I'm on 30b2 which had the fix I thought..??

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Haven't had a FC since updating to ota GB and flashing CM7

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haven't had a FC since updating to ota GB and flashing CM7

Yes I think redflea said it was a known issue and supposed to be fixed on the last rev update but I'm still getting it but the same one only when getting a phone call, the dsp force closes...even on the ota ..I get them on every received call..lol but no biggie, its going to be fixed soon enough....

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
And..my battery is better with the ota on cm7.. and I'm sure will only get better..:) I am very pleased with RevNumbers...we have come a long way with cm7...and he and his team, are apreciated in a major way, and their efforts are not and will not be forgotten...Just when I think all is well, it gets better...Thanks for getting my phone so damn dependable and fast!!!!! And a pleasure to customize!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.