Post Bug Reports Here

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
Im on 2.3.15v , I have experienced some random reboots, 3 total today, I haven't OCed or anything and of course the Blur Calendar Widget not showing up when i select it, other than that , this is just pure awesomeness

I'm on 2.3.20 and I also am getting about 3 reboots a day. Usually they happen when I'm sliding the lock on the lockscreen or connecting it to my pc with usb.

I am on 2.3.15 and also get the reboots at the lockscreen other than that it's pretty solid

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bcals0087

Reaction score
My only problem is the calendar widget fc'ing. I haven't experienced anything else. By far my favorite

Kevbar

Reaction score
My camera does not produce photos and the camcorder just closes after I press record. Also my gallery runs very slow. Everything else is flawless. working with the 2.3.320 =)

Exactly what's happening to my camcorder. As soon as I hit record button, it just kicks me out to the screen the app is on. Power off and on brings the camcorder back to functional, but reoccurs after a while.

Feeling like this - :angry: Want to feel like this - :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

g i 8 1 2

Reaction score
1. whenever my phone is sitting for 5 or more min after the screen turning off it always reboots when trying to unlock it

2. dialer force closes - no changes with lcd

3. the one time i tried to OC i had the reboot cycle...and that was only oc'ing to 1.15ish (side note: slider bar on your DX/2 ocing app doesnt move for me?)

as far as others go, my camera/video work perfect, no gallery problems, tit. backup works fine for app restore and data restore

loving this rom though!

wayne9592

Reaction score
My camera does not produce photos and the camcorder just closes after I press record. Also my gallery runs very slow. Everything else is flawless. working with the 2.3.320 =)

I had the same problem but reflashed team leak and then rom and worked fine

17akota

Reaction score
any time i run the eri script to change my banner, after reboot, i get constant dialer FC's and have no service. but when i change it back to Rumm Rx 1.0 it works fine. Awesome ROM, just too much blur. :/

Reaction score

I had the same problem but reflashed team leak and then rom and worked fine

Guess that means ill be starting over from scratch. Trying to avoid that lol.

richard713

Reaction score
anyone else having problems with media, Pandora YouTube and stock music player not working at all either fc or error message...

mbarry55

Reaction score
When I hit the voicemail button in the dialer it just closes the dialer. No force close, it just disappears.

nsiebenaller

Reaction score
When viewing a contact I tried to scroll over to view social updates... it just reverts back to my contact list then. It doesn't fc though. I'm able to scroll over to view contact history fine.

Carpatus

Reaction score
I have LPP on my phone and have it set default home screen. Normally, it doesn't cause any problems but whenever I reboot my phone, LPP takes a minute or so to load my widgets (figure that's LPP) and then when it finishes, the home screen switches to ADW and I have to hit the home button to go back to LPP. It's not a huge problem, just a minor annoyance. I did a complete wipe before installing the ROM so I think the issue is with the ROM.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have LPP on my phone and have it set default home screen. Normally, it doesn't cause any problems but whenever I reboot my phone, LPP takes a minute or so to load my widgets (figure that's LPP) and then when it finishes, the home screen switches to ADW and I have to hit the home button to go back to LPP. It's not a huge problem, just a minor annoyance. I did a complete wipe before installing the ROM so I think the issue is with the ROM.

Could you just uninstall ADW, or at least rename the apk to .bak?