Post Bug Reports Here

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by jrummy16, Dec 3, 2010.

1. kcallstar7

kcallstar7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No themes just AWD, im new too the whole rom thing so if im doing any un- othidox I would like to be aware... so I believe I when installing the rom I did the data wipes first then installed the rom, the rebooted it, the only way my email syncs is if its configured on the email client that came with the rom. Pocket legends doesn't work all... ihave also noticed this happens on none blur rims too...I've tried it on Rumm, Tranquil, Rubix.... im using all the new roms... so am I doing something wrong? Wipe>data>cache>install>reboot... right?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. kcallstar7

kcallstar7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just re-Rom'd with the new RX 1.03... still unable to run pocket legends... emails only work when configured with the email client (vs Settings>Accounts) PSX4Droid cant effectively run an emulated game.... so i have now idea how you manage to not have the same issues... but i would like to find out. Bencmarks on Quandrant are less drastic then with RX.1.0 but result suggest that processing 3d would be more efficient, but I have a market game that doesnt run... and an emulator that struggles with simple rendering.... the email issues is prob some blur integration... but these issues dont occur when I was using the new DarkSlide ROM (blur). But that build still has the LCD density issue... so I dont know if this helps.... but i would sure like my RUmm ROM to own when it comes to hardware priority for the GPU.

ANY one else have these Issues????

ROM RX1.03
    ADW.Laucher (only)
    (no other modifications)

#38 kcallstar7, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  3. gizmo99360

gizmo99360 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just upgraded from rumm 1.0 and wiped data/cleared cache. Now everytime I reboot and about 15 secs later, the phone reboots but only shows boot animation. Once rebooted...don't notice any issues. Getting 1427 quadrant scores with ulv stock mhz settings.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

4. powerkatwedel

powerkatwedel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Camera and Ringtone

When taking a picture everything seems to work just fine, except it doesn't save it. It only put a "place holder" for where the picture should be. It is just an empty file. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, my custom ringtone show they are there but they don't work. They just make the system noise on every one.

5. ViciousCircle

ViciousCircle Android Addict
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When in contacts, hitting the hard search button doesn't bring up the search. THough, I can get around it by long pressing the menu button to open the keyboard and then search that way.

6. LTLFTCer

LTLFTCer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Pandora and iheartradio both will not connect to media. Thanks for fixing this asap

7. mbarry55

mbarry55 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know if this is a bug or not but when my phone is plugged in/charging, it doesn't play my normal ringtone, it plays one of the normal "phone ringing" ringtones. Not plugged in, my regular ringtone plays, when plugged in, it doesn't.

8. DX2222

DX2222 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My camera button doesn't work so when in bootstrap recovery I can't flash or restore anything any suggestions Plz email me Cody.mcgee88@Gmail.com

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

9. kastleberg

kastleberg New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Settings>Accounts is inoperable. Won't even open, just goes back to Settings.

10. Zog

Zog Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The embedded video players do not work on a few sites. Stock video player has issues when streaming. It needs two taps to bring up the controls, pauses video on first tap, and cannot fast forward. When using a third party player it often hangs / forces a reboot. I need functioning Pr0n man :heart:

11. jfeulner

jfeulner New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just a few I have run across so far, ill edit them if others have not posted anything.

1.Whenever I plug in my droid to charge it reboots.

2.When running wireless tether root it defaults to the verizon page.

3. Accounts in settings will not load.

4. Handcent application will not use the LED notification, whereas the stock application can.

These are all that I have come across. Liberty Gingerbread is AMAZING overall!!!
    Note: This is on Liberty Gingerbread 0.1

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

#47 jfeulner, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  12. rh166c

rh166c New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    after updating to the v0.3 nightly i cant download anything from the market on the phone. I can only install apps from the online store to phone. please help

Search tags for this page

words with friends wont notify me