TO ALL WHO HAVE TRIED BIRDMANs "FLYX" ROM

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Please post all your bugs over @ droid Life's Forum as Birdman Requested on twitter he is currently working on solving any & all bugs he has also gone into detail that it was not his rom's fault there were coding issues it's code was based off of CW6's code he is currently re writing code/Prepping a Updated Version of Fly X Rom to Version .2

who ever wants to complain they can but it is easier if you report all bugs to birdmans bug report Fly X forum @ Droid Life so he can fix the problems

this is first Rom So please give it time anything new has issues yo chose to test it so deal with it thanks for your time & your Great BETA testing

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

El Poblano

Reaction score
Please post all your bugs over @ droid Life's Forum as Birdman Requested on twitter he is currently working on solving any & all bugs he has also gone into detail that it was not his rom's fault there were coding issues it's code was based off of CW6's code he is currently re writing code/Prepping a Updated Version of Fly X Rom to Version .2

who ever wants to complain they can but it is easier if you report all bugs to birdmans bug report Fly X forum @ Droid Life so he can fix the problems

this is first Rom So please give it time anything new has issues yo chose to test it so deal with it thanks for your time & your Great BETA testing

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Oh I'm sure you guys won't have to worry about many complaining. With all the work put in by Birdman, I'm not sure anyone has anything to complain about. Heck, I'd like to see a donate button. Birdman FTW!!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
El Poblano

El Poblano there is No doante button yet but I have heard from people @ droid life that in the coming weeks there should be one as the Fly X rom Develops Birdman will use funds to make Fly X the best Rom ....

When that does Occur I will relay the info over As i AM So Appreciative of All of Birdmans long hours/Hard work on doing this

Cant wait to get my Droid X in 2 weeks WHO DAT

hacku

Reaction score
El Poblano there is No doante button yet but I have heard from people @ droid life that in the coming weeks there should be one as the Fly X rom Develops Birdman will use funds to make Fly X the best Rom ....

When that does Occur I will relay the info over As i AM So Appreciative of All of Birdmans long hours/Hard work on doing this

Cant wait to get my Droid X in 2 weeks WHO DAT

If anyone wants to donate to Birdman, you can always do so on his site...

Steven Bird

fwaggle

Reaction score
Can anyone post a screenshot of the home screen? I understand it's vanilla, but I kinda like moto's modified buttons at the bottom like the app drawer and stuff. With root + leaked FroYo there's nothing that really annoys me enough about my phone to make me want to flash a custom ROM, particularly if it has the "vanilla" app drawer button. :(

Edit: Never mind, someone posted a screenshot in another thread. I think I'll still wait on it though. :D