Liquid Gingerbread v2.6 Release

LukeOSU

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks, Ill have to do it later. My battery is not fully charged and I dont think boot loader will work unless fully charged...Right?

Top_Droid

Reaction score
It will still work, but I wouldn't do it with less than 80% . You'll like LBG it was one of my favorites while on Froyo

Sent from my DX running CM7 GB edition on DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am with you guys. Full is not really necessary but I prefer it. I dont want to be the guy who does an SBF with just enough battery and then something happesn, I need to do it again and my battery dies. I can just see it happening to me

LukeOSU

Reaction score
Thanks! Been lots of help! Quick question on sbf.. I used rsd lite last time but have been reading how to do it a faster way, something called sbfboot...Any thoughts?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Been lots of help! Quick question on sbf.. I used rsd lite last time but have been reading how to do it a faster way, something called sbfboot...Any thoughts?

Use the 2nd link in my signature. Its awesome.

random rom'd X

LukeOSU

Reaction score
So I sbf back to froyo and now I can't install ANY apps with my sd card in. I don't know what to do..

barski

Reaction score
So I sbf back to froyo and now I can't install ANY apps with my sd card in. I don't know what to do..

After you sbf make sure to do a factory reset. Always works best for me. Can you access the SD card from the phone when its in?

LukeOSU

Reaction score
I've done 2 factory resets and didn't fix the problem. I can acces the sd card. It shows everything I've downloaded and all my music. But I can't install any of the apps and I can't even redownload and install z4. Im thinking i'll. Just have to format the sdcard and start over...which is not something I want to do. :/

Top_Droid

Reaction score
I've done 2 factory resets and didn't fix the problem. I can acces the sd card. It shows everything I've downloaded and all my music. But I can't install any of the apps and I can't even redownload and install z4. Im thinking i'll. Just have to format the sdcard and start over...which is not something I want to do. :/

Have you tried going into Settings > Applications > and checked "Unkown Sources"

LukeOSU

Reaction score
Have you tried going into Settings > Applications > and checked "Unkown Sources"

Yes. Its not just z4. I can't even install apps from the market eighths sd card in. When I take it out I can. But as soon ask plug it back in I have the same problem all over again.

Top_Droid

Reaction score
Yes. Its not just z4. I can't even install apps from the market eighths sd card in. When I take it out I can. But as soon ask plug it back in I have the same problem all over again.

That's strange. I would probably wipe everything and reinstall the ROM. Sometimes they get hung up when installing. I never had any problems with Liquid though

LukeOSU

Reaction score
That's strange. I would probably wipe everything and reinstall the ROM. Sometimes they get hung up when installing. I never had any problems with Liquid though

Im stuck in froyo because I can't root so I can't install a new rom. This is so strange!

LukeOSU

Reaction score
Call it dumb luck but I got it working. Running liquid 2.6 :) love it so far!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ooklathemok

Reaction score
Love this ROM

I have to say, installing ROMs is quite fun. Unfortunately, I started with Liquid and everything seems to pale in comparison. Also, the quick updates fed my desired to keep installing ROMs. I donated after I got 2.3 and I am thinking of donating again. Of course, I saw 2 posts in this forum saying 'he's in trouble' or something to the like. Are we going to see further development or is the DX version of this ROM done?