Liquid Gingerbread v2.6 Release

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This rom is far from done hopefully 3.0 will be here shortly stay tuned :)

Banditt33

Reaction score
I am still a little confused on what version of ROM is needed to install this, Is there a certain rom needed after sbf or cant it be installed with the initial sbf base version. I have installing other roms from .595gb or .596gb rooted but i cant get this installed without a boot loop. Thanks!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am still a little confused on what version of ROM is needed to install this, Is there a certain rom needed after sbf or cant it be installed with the initial sbf base version. I have installing other roms from .595gb or .596gb rooted but i cant get this installed without a boot loop. Thanks!!

You actually have to be on .340/froyo to be able to flash this ROM.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
What version radio would be the best to use. .07, .12 or .13

I only ever used .7. But I know people had good luck using the .13 as well. You could always roll if you don't like the newer one.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

larrydp

Reaction score
I only ever used .7. But I know people had good luck using the .13 as well. You could always roll if you don't like the newer one.

I've used .13 since it came out and it's been great. No issues whatsoever

Banditt33

Reaction score
Thanks, i did have a few low signal or no signal with .7, updated to .13 and so far very good.

GeekInTraining

Reaction score
Since installing last weekend I am unable to dial via bluetooth thru my car. I have a 2011 Malibu and when I try to voice dial, I receive the following message:
"Connection to handset lost." The application fails and closes. Prior to the install I was able to voice dial via bluetooth no problem. Ideas?
:icon_ banana:

upnsmoke

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this ROM is built off .340? The reason I ask is TBH released an AIO updater for 605 but you have to be on 340 (like CM7). Thanks in advance.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Does anyone know if this ROM is built off .340? The reason I ask is TBH released an AIO updater for 605 but you have to be on 340 (like CM7). Thanks in advance.

Yes this is a .340 ROM. However, I would double check the instructions for the TBH AIO. From what I remember to jump up to .602 you needed to run the .340 one and then the .602 one in the same recovery session even if you were on a ROM like this or CM which are on .340. So just make sure you know follow their instructions exactly.

upnsmoke

Reaction score
OK cool.. thanks for your response JSM9872... guess it's better to be safe than sorry...

Wizzzkid

Reaction score
Help!

Hey guys,

I am trying to install this rom, Liquid Gingerbread 2.6. I am currently running a Droid X on Gingerbread 2.3.3 .... with the latest OTA updates. Have rooted and am using the Droid X Bootstrap app to install this rom. I did format the data & cache before attempting to install. The install appeared to have worked ok. When I went to rebot system from the bootstrap app, I get caught in this boot loop where the red M would appear for a minute then go away and come back, and that is all it would do. I have got the phone working again via SBF'ing, rooting, and restoring my backup.

I still want this rom. What am I doing wront or not doing that I need to do? Please Help!

Thanks

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
OK cool.. thanks for your response JSM9872... guess it's better to be safe than sorry...

No problem. And you are right it is. Like I said I think you will need to use both.