Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & INFO[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGX v2.4 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGX v2.4 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image004.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM IS FOR THE MOTOROLA DROID X ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pure greatness ...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
This is going to be the first rom I flash on my newly acquired and rooted DX. Looking forward to it man. Thank You again!!!!!

DroidX316

Reaction score
If we already have liquid 2.3 installed do we need to wipe data and cache?

Sent from my DROID-X running Liquid GB ROM

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
You probably dont need to do a full wipe but for best results liquid does recommend it. Personally I always do.

larrydp

Reaction score
This is awesome and unfair at the same time. I'm in the midst of testing my extended battery life on the last version of Liquid so I have to wait before I can upgrade lol.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its pretty smooth so far. I like it.

LGX 2.4

Haha, I knew you it! I knew you would try it.

D2 Liquid 2.4

I was having flashing withdrawals and wanted something different. Haha

I don't think I will try MIUI because it looks too much like iOS. I have used iOS before and prefer Android.

LGX v2.4

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me too, but I just can't help but try it. I mean, I would hate myself if I didn't try all the available roms available for the d2. I'll let ya know.

D2 Liquid 2.4

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me too, but I just can't help but try it. I mean, I would hate myself if I didn't try all the available roms available for the d2. I'll let ya know.

D2 Liquid 2.4

I hear ya. Curiosity has been what's made me flash any ROM after Apex.

LGX v2.4

leonozug

Reaction score

D2 Liquid 2.4

I hear ya. Curiosity has been what's made me flash any ROM after Apex.

LGX v2.4

Brad, if you do flash MIUI, just use launcher pro or someother launcher to take that IOS feel away a bit. I'm going to be busy today...now I have to flash Liquid 2.4 AND MIUI. Damn. lol