Liquid Gingerbread v2.3 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & INFO[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGX v2.3 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGX v2.3 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image004.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM IS FOR THE MOTOROLA DROID X ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome been looking forward to this!!

For those of you not familiar with Liquid roms definitely check it out. Tons of on the fly customization and so many options. Been testing some of the D2 pre-release builds and they have been excellent.

Install it the same way you would install CM7 with the exception being that no seperate Gapps zip is required. If you are on the gb leak or any rom that requires it you will need to sbf back to froyo before installing. And like CM7 once it is installed do not use bootstrap, it will cause you to need to SBF.

Last edited:

Razzia17

Reaction score
So you can't install this over GB, it has to be froyo? And what build is this based on .595 or .596? Using this on my Tbolt, been looking for a rom on wife's Droid x but SBFing is annoying

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
So you can't install this over GB, it has to be froyo? And what build is this based on .595 or .596? Using this on my Tbolt, been looking for a rom on wife's Droid x but SBFing is annoying

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

It is actually built on top of cm7 so it is based off the same as it is, not sure off hand sorry. I just went and looked at the DX thread for CM7 and there are far more detailed instructions on installs then I am used to for the D2 thread. Since it is based off CM I am sure you could use those instructions as well. I havent tried them though so it would be you testing it out.

Sent from my Droid2 using Tapatalk

larrydp

Reaction score
I recently moved over to a Droid X from an LG Ally, I had previously been using Zombie Stomped and Liberty, just in the little bit of testing I've done I really like it. It looks to be the most customizable I've used. I understand all the love the Droid version has gotten.

Just for the heck of it I tried installing it over 2.3 just to see what would happen and it boot looped me. So you definitely need to be on Froyo for this.

I'm looking forward to playing around with this more!

Last edited:

TSON

Reaction score
Can you go straight to this from CM7 and vice versa?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Can you go straight to this from CM7 and vice versa?

Yes you can. As long as youre on the froyo kernel you should be able to just install it normally like you did for CM7. Just wipe and install.

Is this still beta?.....dose it have a rom manager?

No this is not a beta. Just his first official release for the X. It does not have a built in rom manager but it does work with "Rom Manager" from the market. Like CM7 do not use bootstrap to get into recovery.

chefb

Reaction score
Could some one post a link to the install instructions....im coming from liberty gb.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
This rom, just like CM7 for the DX and D2, requires the froyo kernel to boot. Since you are on Liberty GB you will need to SBF back to froyo first. This also applies if you are on any GB rom that requires you to be on the monster GB leak.

After you SBF back to froyo and root your phone, download bootstrap and boot into recovery. Then just wipe and flash LGB like you would any rom.

Once you have it installed and you get get back into the rom, uninstall bootstrap because if you use it I believe like CM7 it will cause you to mess up and have to SBF again. You can use Rom Manager to boot in and out of recovery or the power menu also has a reboot into recovery option.

I believe there is another option that is detailed in the CM74DX thread that requires the Team Black Hat app but I am not familiar with it. Either way if something I said wasnt clear you could check their thread because their instructions are detailed and will work or just ask again and I will try to clarify.

chefb

Reaction score
Wow thanks...im reading on their site and I seems specific but generic....cuz the refering to update three recoveries????

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Wow thanks...im reading on their site and I seems specific but generic....cuz the refering to update three recoveries????

Yeah I just looked and youre right. As long as you know how to SBF thats the main thing. Then just remembering that once you root (I use z4root since its soooooo much easier and less room for error on my part), bootstrap recovery and once LGB is installed DO NOT use bootstrap just use the other options I mentioned to get into recovery and you will be fine.