Liquid Gingerbread v2.3 Release

jp1m16

Reaction score
How about an FM radio that works on this? Anyone?

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
question. I have switched with no problems. This is one slick rom. How do you get the one percent battery increments by the way? thanks.

OK. I just saw that it is icrements of 1percent but I guess I am asking for a different looking battery font as opposed to the vertical stock one? any help thanks.

What kind of battery icon are you looking for?? I believe if you do a search for "cm7 battery mods" or some vaeiation of that, you will find some you can use with the theme changer.

Sent from my Droid 2 using Tapatalk

jp1m16

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responce. that did it for the battery, Now I just need an fm radio app that works...

larrydp

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responce. that did it for the battery, Now I just need an fm radio app that works...
I use Tune in Radio for my radio needs. It works as well as any of the ones on the market.

By the way, has anyone tried Barnacle? ;)

ahC_hED

Reaction score
I posted this in the d2 forum but I will post here as well. I got jrummy's oc app to work by copying the contents of /system/lib/modules from a cm7 nightly build to the lgb rom's /system/lib/modules via root explorer. Then fixed permissions via rom manager and rebooted.

I hope this helps someone as its the only thing I did to get the oc modules to work. Maybe the dev can look into this.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

larrydp

Reaction score
I posted this in the d2 forum but I will post here as well. I got jrummy's oc app to work by copying the contents of /system/lib/modules from a cm7 nightly build to the lgb rom's /system/lib/modules via root explorer. Then fixed permissions via rom manager and rebooted.

I hope this helps someone as its the only thing I did to get the oc modules to work. Maybe the dev can look into this.

I'll test this out shortly, did you have to install CM7 or did you just download the nightly and pull the files?

Thanks for the head's up

Last edited:

umx

Reaction score

Is there a easier way of doing this?
Bc i do not have the files for nightys
Also what you did exactly to the perm's

ahC_hED

Reaction score
Used root explorer to extract the cm7 nightly build and just copied the files over. I was at work and didn't have a computer but there's a couple files that cm7 has that lgb doesn't.

I'm about to get some sleep but ill check this when I get up and see how it went.

ahC_hED

Reaction score

I did it on my phone, as I was at work. There's a website with the cm7 nightlies on it at cyanogenmod.com.

About the permissions, I just opened rom manager and hit fix permissions and it'll do its thing for a few minutes and then reboot. When it booted, I had oc.

Ill make a flashable zip when I wake up, if this ends up being difficult.

Last edited:

larrydp

Reaction score
What are the cons of this rom?

You need to flash back to froyo to install, no blur apps if you liked those no overclock at the moment and loss of quality time with loved ones because you are playing with your phone and customizing the night away

larrydp

Reaction score

I did it on my phone, as I was at work. There's a website with the cm7 nightlies on it at cyanogenmod.com.

About the permissions, I just opened rom manager and hit fix permissions and it'll do its thing for a few minutes and then reboot. When it booted, I had oc.

Ill make a flashable zip when I wake up, if this ends up being difficult.

I just downloaded the nightly and extracted to my laptop, I'm going to try these steps and then see if I can figure out how to make a flashable zip. Standby for further updates

ahC_hED

Reaction score
Here's a flashable zip with the files from /system/lib/modules on cm7 nightly

Edit: fail, not the correct fix :(

Last edited:

larrydp

Reaction score
Thanks, I was at a loss as to how to do this. I'm testing the copy and paste job right now, I'll let you know how it works out

Edit

Copy and paste didn't work, trying the flash now

Edit 2

No luck flashing the zip either, it gave me errors. Anyone else have better luck?

Last edited:

ahC_hED

Reaction score
nm, don't flash that...that's not what got oc back. Look at the droid2 thread and replace the build.prop line. I had done that and a couple other build.prop edits and got busy at work and thought I had rebooted, but guess not.

So sorry for wasting time :/