[ROM] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid X 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

clueless77

Reaction score
Try uninstalling and reinstalling it, and you are on lb 3 v 2.0 and not 1.0 as there was an issue with 1.0

BAD ASS X

calumnium

Reaction score
yep im definitly on 2.0 and i already tried reinstall, guess im just screwed haha

otaku91

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but I just replaced the standard battery with an extended battery. Will the 1% battery increments work fine? I have reset the battery stats. Should I do anything else?

Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

clueless77

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but I just replaced the standard battery with an extended battery. Will the 1% battery increments work fine? I have reset the battery stats. Should I do anything else?

Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Works fine for me, I have an extended battery

BAD ASS X

berto1014

Reaction score
Quick question,

About one of the only reasons I use CM7 is because I can tether. Most of the other features appear to be offered in here and I am strongly considering coming back to Liberty. Has anyone tested tethering with this ROM? If the settings app is compiled from source it should work, because the verizon tethering app is built into the settings in stock. Let me know, thanks.

Reaction score
i would like to download this ROM..i tried Liberty 1.0 and it was good to me..but now im on Vortex RC1 for my DX and its a very good ROM..i just wish it had a Screenshot option in the power menu like Liberty has it..anyways i just wanna know if its safe to download this ROM...im on 2.3.3 with a .605 build..i tried to download Liberty 3 2.0 on a D2 but after the "M" boot logo came the "Liberty" boot animation and i got stuck there for at least 5 mins and just went back and installed Liberty 1.0 on it..and i dont want the same to happen to DX..what should i do? thanks in advance.....

clueless77

Reaction score
Liberty 3 v2.0 is a .605 build, you should have no issue as long as you are on system version 4.5.605

BAD ASS X

DanQ

Reaction score
Just installed. Going through some basics and reinstalling my apps. Very smooth and seamless install. Appears very nicely done.

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Great ROM

Just installed L3 v2.0 last night, came straight from v1.0. Everything is awesome, just like I expected. Kudos and keep up the work. I bought the Liberty Customizer Pro, just to donate more. I hope we get more customization as we move forward.

The AM/PM alarm bug was also fixed, if anyone else even noticed it from v1.0.

007e

Reaction score
I'm on .605 rooted with one click root. I have a clean slate as I wiped all data and the cache. I tried installing and when I press "apply update from sdcard" > "Liberty3X-2.0Gold.zip" I get the following ...

--Install /sdcard . . .
Finding update package . . .
Opening update package . . .
Verifying update package . . .
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

What am I doing wrong? Help!

007e

Reaction score
Stock?

I tried using Rom Manager and Liberty Rom toolbox to get to the recovery but both just restarted like normal so I shut off the phone powered up holding the home button, at the android and exclamation I pushed volume keys and camera button.

clueless77

Reaction score
Yes you went into stock recovery, in ROM manager choose flash clockwork then select Droid X 2nd init then after it flashes you should be able to reboot into recovery

BAD ASS X