Laugh of the day!

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
a cowboy was passing by a small town when he decided to stop off at the saloon to have a couple of drinks.

As he ordered his last beer. All the patrons took notice to how he carried himself and they figured he was probably an outlaw.

As he finished his beer he got up and left out of the bar but quickly returned. And said with a deep voice " whoever took my horse, better bring him back before I get done drinking one more beer.

And if he isn't then I'm going to do exactly the same thing as I did when I was in Texas."

He finished his drink stepped outside and there was his horse to which he got on and started off. As he was leaving one of the customers ran out and asked him.

"Sir exactly what did you do in Texas?"

The cowboy replied: Heck, I had to walk.

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
The nurse was caring for a woman and asked, “So how’s your breakfast this morning?”

“It’s very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can’t seem to get used to the taste,” the patient replied.

The nurse then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled “KY Jelly.”

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
A student comes to a young professor's office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door, kneels pleadingly.

"I would do anything to pass this exam." She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes. "I mean..." she whispers, "...I would do...anything."

He returns her gaze. "Anything?"

"Anything."

His voice softens. "Anything??"

"Absolutely anything."

His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you...study?"

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A student comes to a young professor's office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door, kneels pleadingly.

"I would do anything to pass this exam." She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes. "I mean..." she whispers, "...I would do...anything."

He returns her gaze. "Anything?"

"Anything."

His voice softens. "Anything??"

"Absolutely anything."

His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you...study?"
Hahaha good one

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
An airline recently introduced a special half fare for wives who accompanied their husbands on business trips. Expecting valuable testimonials, the PR department sent out letters to all the wives of businessmen who had used the special rates, asking how they enjoyed their trip.

Letters are still pouring in asking, "What trip?"

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
An airline recently introduced a special half fare for wives who accompanied their husbands on business trips. Expecting valuable testimonials, the PR department sent out letters to all the wives of businessmen who had used the special rates, asking how they enjoyed their trip.

Letters are still pouring in asking, "What trip?"
That's trouble!!

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Three guys were fishing in a lake one day, when an angel appeared in the boat.

When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak, the first guy asked the angel humbly, "I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam War ... Could you help me?"

"Of course," the angel said, and when he touched the man's back, the man felt relief for the first time in years.

The second guy who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving. He asked if the angel could do anything about his poor eyesight. The angel smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them into the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When the angel turned to the third guy, the guy put his hands out defensively -- "Don't touch me!" he cried, "I'm on a disability pension."

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Dear Father,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply �an't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.

After receiving his son's letter, the father immediately replies by sending a letter back.

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dear Father,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply �an't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.

After receiving his son's letter, the father immediately replies by sending a letter back.

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,
Dad
I've seen this one before but it's always funny and true!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Keep 'em coming! I look forward to them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hi Tis! Missed you in the forum this winter... I've been taking care of my dog who had spinal cord surgery and needs a lot of nursing TLC.. Hope you had a good winter. Third nor'easter beginning tonight for us

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi Tis! Missed you in the forum this winter... I've been taking care of my dog who had spinal cord surgery and needs a lot of nursing TLC.. Hope you had a good winter. Third nor'easter beginning tonight for us

Hi red! Think the nor'easter may miss us... maybe. Oh hope your pup does well with recovery. My winter has been swallowed up by taking care of parents. Looking forward to Spring!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk