Laugh of the day!

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Three nurses died and went to heaven, where they were met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter.

To the first, he asked, “What did you do on Earth and why should you go to heaven?” “I was a nurse in an inner city hospital,” she replied. “I worked to bring healing and peace to the poor suffering city children.” “Very noble,” said St. Peter. “You may enter.” And in through the gates she went.

To the next, he asked the same question: “So what did you do on Earth?” “I was a nurse at a missionary hospital in Africa,” she replied. “For many years, I worked with a skeleton crew of doctors and nurses who tried to reach out to as many peoples and tribes with a hand of healing and with a message of God’s love.” “How touching,” said St. Peter. “You too may enter.” And in she went.

He then came to the last nurse, to whom he asked, “So, what did you do back on Earth?” After some hesitation, she explained, “I was just a nurse at an HMO.” St. Peter pondered this for a moment, and then said, “Okay, you may enter also.”

“Whew!” said the nurse. “For a moment there, I thought you weren’t going to let me in.”

“Oh, you can come in,” said St. Peter, “but you can only stay for three days….”

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
A SHORT HISTORY OF MEDICINE: "Doctor, I have an ear ache."
2000 B.C. - "Here, eat this root."
1000 B.C. - "That root is heathen, say this prayer."
1850 A.D. - "That prayer is superstition, drink this potion."
1940 A.D. - "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
1985 A.D. - "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
2000 A.D. - "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root!"

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
3 men meet St Peter.
Pete pulls out his ledger, "you 3 ain't due for awhile. You (pointing at one of them)... Tell me how you ended up here"

Man 1: "I got home early, smelled cigarette smoke. Neither my wife nor I smoke. I knew there was another man around; so, I picked up the bed, no one there. I picked up the couch, no one under it. I picked up the fridge, no one behind it. In a fit of rage I hurled it out the window! ... That's when I apparently had a heart attack."

Peter: "ok, that explains you.... What about you?"

Man 2: "I was just walking down the street. Someone yelled 'look out!'. I looked up to barely see a fridge before it landed on my head and killed me"

Peter: "ok, that explains you 2. How about you? (Pointing at the third man) How did you get here, and why the hell are you naked?!?!?"

Man 3: "dude....I have no clue.... Last thing I remember was enjoying a cigarette, minding my own business, hanging out in a refrigerator...."

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bitochen

Reaction score
I go to a woman named Corinne in Bern. I have been going to her since I started learning German in 2002.

Corinne and I negotiate long and hard (half in English and half in German) before she ever even touches her scissors.

She gives good advice, too - "I don't can make a lot Stüfungen with your hairs. They will be very shitly."

"ok, Corinne, just do it how you think sieht gut aus."

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
A little boy visits his farmer grandpa and watches him milk the cows.

The next day one of the cows runs away and grandpa is really upset about it.

“Don’t worry, Grandpa,” says the boy helpfully, “she can’t have gone very far with an empty tank.”

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
The preacher was wired for sound with a lapel mike, and as he preached, he moved briskly about the platform, jerking the mike cord as he went.

Then he moved to one side, getting wound up in the cord and nearly tripping before jerking it again. After several circles and jerks, a little girl in the third pew leaned toward her mother and whispered, "If he gets loose, will he hurt us?"

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
ventriloquist is performing with his dummy on his lap. He’s telling a dumb-blonde joke when a young platinum-haired beauty jumps to her feet. “What gives you the right to stereotype blondes that way?” she demands. “What does hair color have to do with my worth as a human being?”

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to stammer out an apology.

“You keep out of this!” she yells. “I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee!”