Laugh of the day!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Deep In the back woods of Tennessee, a hillbilly’s wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, “Here. You hold this high so I can see what I am doing.” Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world.

Whoa there, said the doctor, “Don’t be in such a rush to put that lantern down. I think there’s another one coming.” Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. “Hold that lantern up, don’t set it down there’s another one!” said the doctor.

Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby.

“No, don’t be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there’s yet another one coming!” cried the doctor.

The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, “You reckon it might be the light that’s attractin’ ’em?

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Deep In the back woods of Tennessee, a hillbilly’s wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, “Here. You hold this high so I can see what I am doing.” Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world.

Whoa there, said the doctor, “Don’t be in such a rush to put that lantern down. I think there’s another one coming.” Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. “Hold that lantern up, don’t set it down there’s another one!” said the doctor.

Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby.

“No, don’t be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there’s yet another one coming!” cried the doctor.

The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, “You reckon it might be the light that’s attractin’ ’em?
Hahaha! I'm gonna send this to a family member who is a midwife in Florida. She will laugh her @$$ off

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've updated the title similar to one of our other sister forums... Feel free to pop in a funny story or similar on the thread...

Sent using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Stole this one from our sister site..

This for our smartwatch users here...

100aa7926436491636214662e3390439.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
most likely she could use a laugh right about now because of Irma hope she enjoys it.
She and her fellow workers in the delivery room at her hospital in Clearwater, Fl. thank you!

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I've updated the title similar to one of our other sister forums... Feel free to pop in a funny story or similar on the thread...

Sent using Tapatalk

so you hijack my thread :p seriously, no problem. I was wondering why this forum did not already have a thread for jokes.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
so you hijack my thread :p seriously, no problem. I was wondering why this forum did not already have a thread for jokes.
We do, several as a matter of fact. But they are all pretty old. So starting a new "joke of the day....make me laugh" type of thread seems like a good idea; instead of resurrecting an old thread from years ago or posting one joke at a time in seperate threads.

Last edited:
OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
A mother took her daughter to the doctor and asked him to give her an examination to determine the cause of the daughter’s swollen abdomen.

It only took the doctor about 2 seconds to say, “Gimme a break, lady! Your daughter is pregnant!”

The mother turn red with fury, and she argued with the doctor that *her* daughter was a good girl, and would *never* compromise her reputation by having sex with a boy.

The doctor faced the window and silently watched the horizon.

The mother became enraged and screamed, “Quit looking out the window! Aren’t you paying attention to me?”

“Yes, of course I am paying attention, ma’am. It’s just that the last time this happened, a star appeared in the east, and three wise men came. I was hoping they’d show up again, and help me figure out who got your daughter pregnant!”

Last edited:
OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
A preacher was making his rounds to his parishioners on a bicycle, when he came upon a little boy trying to sell a lawnmower.

“How much do you want for the mower?” asked the preacher.

“I’m just trying to make enough money to buy a bicycle,” said the little boy.

After a moment of consideration, the preacher asked, “Will you take my bike in trade for it?”

The boy said, “You got a deal.”

The preacher took the mower and tried to start it. He pulled on the cord a few times with no response from the mower.

The preacher called the little boy over and said, “I can’t get this mower to start.”

The little boy said, “That’s ’cause you have to cuss at it to get it started.”

The preacher said, “I’m a minister, and I can’t cuss. It’s been so long since I’ve been ‘saved’ that I don’t know if I even remember how to cuss.”

The little boy looked at him with a smile and said, “Just keep pulling on that cord. It’ll come back to ya!”

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
An eight year old boy was sent to the store by his mother in the pouring rain because she needed some cheese & crackers for some guests that were about to arrive. The boy was not too happy about going out in the rain for such an errand. He walked the half mile to the store in the pouring rain, got the cheese & crackers and was rushing to get home when he tripped and fell into a mud puddle. Infuriated, he said, "Jesus Christ God Almighty!" He looked up to see his pastor looking down angrily at him. The pastor, in his stern voice said, "what did you say, young man?" The boy replied, "Cheese & crackers got all muddy!"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk