Justice Rom Bug Report

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, y'all definitely need to wipe after installing this.

Liberty Justice

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
I like charging my phone overnight while the phone is off. I cant get this to work on Justice. It just goes to bootstrap recovery when i plug it up when its off, or turn it off while its plugged up. Anyone else seeing this or know if this can be fixed? Thanks

Anyone got an idea?

it does the same thing for me, but i usually just let it charge and idle while i sleep. leaving the phone on isnt an issue because i use the alarm app

flyinfool2

Reaction score
The ability to charge while the phone is off is a blur feature. CM4DX has the same issue since it is a blur-less rom.

Sent from a Rouge DROID X

GrinReaper

Reaction score
I actually like the keyboard. Its the AOSP keyboard and its also what Apex and Liberty AOSP have. I didn't like it at first since I have big thumbs, but its really grown on me and I like it way better than the stock GB keyboard.

I would like the Blur camera back or something better than the AOSP one. Any suggestions on what camera app I can use that takes good pictures?

Liberty Justice
I never used the keyboard without swype, I don't like swype beta as much as the one that comes packed with DX. I am going back to LGB for now

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had to switch to CM7. Justice rebooted on me 7 times since yesterday, Including when I was talking to my boss today...

CM74DX

mr_brady

Reaction score
Did you calibrate the battery (delete battery stats)?

Liberty Justice

Did that this morning. I'll see how it goes. Almost 2 hours off charge and at 87% with moderate usage - mostly taking pictures.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
has anyone noticed that if you have only one app in the market to update, there is no button to update it? im very confused. Maybe this has to do with the new market.

reposter432

Reaction score
Went back to Liberty 0.9 until the issues get ironed. I can deal with the rebooting to CWM issue, but I need ma' 720p videos!

xNewmanx

Reaction score
Liberty tool box wont open anymore. When you click on it it just opens the Liberty settings page. Also when you click on the Liberty settings and go back it just stays on a blank home screen until you press the home button and then all your home screen settings come back.

When i first installed the pro toolbox after flashing Justice I restored it and data from Ti and it wouldn't load the "justice settings" only start the toolbox. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the market this time. Justice settings worked but not the pro app. The fix is restoring the data only from Ti after i downloaded the it from the market, then both worked fine for me. Hope this helps, don't know why this worked.

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
Liberty tool box wont open anymore. When you click on it it just opens the Liberty settings page. Also when you click on the Liberty settings and go back it just stays on a blank home screen until you press the home button and then all your home screen settings come back.

When i first installed the pro toolbox after flashing Justice I restored it and data from Ti and it wouldn't load the "justice settings" only start the toolbox. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the market this time. Justice settings worked but not the pro app. The fix is restoring the data only from Ti after i downloaded the it from the market, then both worked fine for me. Hope this helps, don't know why this worked.

Can you upload the data file for us? I never did a backup of the app and I would rather not have to go through reflashing back to liberty for 1 application.

xNewmanx

Reaction score

Can you upload the data file for us? I never did a backup of the app and I would rather not have to go through reflashing back to liberty for 1 application.

This should be it, extract these two files into your Titanium Backup folder on your SD. If you already have one of these two files in your folder make a copy of them somewhere else on your SD then replace, just in case this screws something up you can undo.
View attachment 35152

EDIT - This is just the data files, not the Toolbox. If you try to extract these files to obtain the app for free it wont work, and you will look dumb. Pay JRummy for his hard work.

Last edited:
OP
E

esmier

Reaction score

This should be it, extract these two files into your Titanium Backup folder on your SD. If you already have one of these two files in your folder make a copy of them somewhere else on your SD then replace, just in case this screws something up you can undo.
View attachment 35152

that did it, awesome, thanks

mr_brady

Reaction score

View attachment 35152

Sorry to be a narc, but isn't this the payware / donate version? Probably shouldn't be putting that out for free on the forums.

Or is this just the preferences only?