Truth about Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

GTX1

Reaction score
I have had 5 random reboots since yesterday and one semi bootloop.

Liberty Justice

That totally sucks. Fix permissions and all that funky jazz? Fixing the permissions seemed to work leonozug, it fixed the force closes for me and thats about it. I've gotten two reboots since yesterday, many force closes before fixing the permissions, but the phone hangs on almost everything. Loading the market is a nice 45 second journey for me on WiFi, usually it's instant. The time from me clicking send to it showing up in the list in SMS is a nice 30-second staring contest as well. Hopefully you get the point, as I could go on for a good 80% of my applications.

Again, all this will get fixed, it was in LGB. If no-one spoke up about it though, they wouldn't have a clue to fix it. :)

leonozug

Reaction score
I have had 5 random reboots since yesterday and one semi bootloop.

Liberty Justice

That totally sucks. Fix permissions and all that funky jazz? Fixing the permissions seemed to work leonozug, it fixed the force closes for me and thats about it. I've gotten two reboots since yesterday, many force closes before fixing the permissions, but the phone hangs on almost everything. Loading the market is a nice 45 second journey for me on WiFi, usually it's instant. The time from me clicking send to it showing up in the list in SMS is a nice 30-second staring contest as well. Hopefully you get the point, as I could go on for a good 80% of my applications.

Again, all this will get fixed, it was in LGB. If no-one spoke up about it though, they wouldn't have a clue to fix it. :)

GTX, what did you wipe when you installed it? My new market takes literally one second to load in. I was on CM7, wiped data/factory reset, wiped cache, partitioned system, data, and cache, wiped dalvik cache, and battery stats, then installed. I really haven't had much trouble with it at all.

chefb

Reaction score
Quadrant scores mean nothing to me. They have no real world applications. Just bragging rights. I agree with you bro

Droid 2-cyanogenmod 7

I see that you bailed On liberty!! Their all similar congratulations ......btw how was your experience with the switch !

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Liberty pissed me off not getting justice to the d2. I donated just like they did and the reason I donated was to get early releases of the new jump off roms. Oh well, the installation was...

Super easy. Took 5 min, tops after dl the files. I did the all in one installer from tbh. Then after getting on cm, I flashed the latest nightly. I am beside myself with joy. This is a whole different level of sweet. Loving it. Now, to calibrate the battery and cpu. Then to get some themes. Thank god for 2nd init!

Droid 2-cyanogenmod 7

billyfj

Reaction score
I know that Justice may be be based off of or built around CM7, but here is something to consider. This ROM has been out that less than 1 day and CM7 has been out over 6 weeks. Jrummy can only test his Rom very limited until he releases to the paid Toolbox and I am sure he will tweak the Bugs as we report them. After all we all know the paid Toolbox is for testing his Beta ROMS, it has always said that. No ROM is perfect, but the Liberty team has always been a very good and stable ROM and I don't think that will change. Just my thoughts guys.

Last edited:
OP
G

GTX1

Reaction score
I know that Justice may be be based off of or built around CM7, but here is something to consider. This ROM has been out that less than 1 day and CM7 has been out over 6 weeks. Jrummy can only test his Rom very limited until he releases to the paid Toolbox and I am sure he will tweak the Bugs as we report them. After all we all know the paid Toolbox is for testing his Beta ROMS, it has always said that. No ROM is perfect, but the Liberty team has always been a very good and stable ROM and I don't think that will change. Just my thoughts guys.

..... Jesus christ.

Read my post. Read the thread. I think this is the.... 3rd? 4th? maybe 5th time in this thread now stating that all of these bugs will be fixed. I know they will. Jrummy usually is good at fixing bugs with a stream of releases. But to be honest, besides me, there really isnt anyone bringing up the issue of performance. How will they know that this is going on if they don't see it and no-one reports it? The baseline(as in control) for this ROM should at least be CM7, as it is based from it. If this is supposed to be an enhancement to the base, then why is it performing better.

That's what we need to find out. ;)

Tallen1331

Reaction score

i agree with ya here, but can also see what others are saying.
Ive been running justice .1 since last night and have been pretty happy with it overall. Prior to this i was running cm7 build 28, and have found justice to be just as fast in everyday use with seemingly better battery life (not completely sure yet)
with cm7 i was having some minor annoying glitches that have also gone away with justice. (not sure if they were ironed out through jrummy or this being based on a newer build of cm7 tho)

looks like jrummy changed some things in cm7 and traded some speed with stability and battery life... we will see tho

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
If they release it for d2 I will definitely give it a try, but I will stock with cm7 until they have a very stable build.

Sent from my DROID2

chefb

Reaction score
would you say that its worth the sbf...the production, of re-setting your phone/

leonozug

Reaction score
I had more trouble with Liquid than Justice. I ran Liquid for a day and lost my status bar and had various other problems with it, so on to Justice I went. Full wipe on Liquid too. Liquid is an awesome Rom though, no doubt. I'm sure I'll try the next release for sure.

Last edited:

jonlutz217

Reaction score

..... Jesus christ.

Read my post. Read the thread. I think this is the.... 3rd? 4th? maybe 5th time in this thread now stating that all of these bugs will be fixed. I know they will. Jrummy usually is good at fixing bugs with a stream of releases. But to be honest, besides me, there really isnt anyone bringing up the issue of performance. How will they know that this is going on if they don't see it and no-one reports it? The baseline(as in control) for this ROM should at least be CM7, as it is based from it. If this is supposed to be an enhancement to the base, then why is it performing better.

That's what we need to find out. ;)

I completely agree. I have to admit I was very dissapointed with justice. Liberty has always done amazing things but they actually broughtcm7 down?? aha it makes no sense. i was hoping for way more options. and i found them!!! the new liquid rom is literally perfect. i would strongly suggest everyone who likes the speed and options of cm to try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.