Justice Rom Bug Report

joneee

Reaction score
I can't seem to install Quickclock Advanced from the market. It was running fine with liberty v.9 though.

2011-08-04_0814.png

Oh, and my battery drops 10% every hour when it's not even in use! Liberty v.9 dropped 10% every 3 hours. This is without any over/underclocking.

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Battery life with Justice was really bad.

CM74DX

disc.ordian

Reaction score
I like Justice, but the camcorder issue and battery life are bothering me. I'll try again once it has been updated, but my question is: to restore my backup of AOSP Liberty, what do I have to do? Can I just restore it normally, since I had to SBF to .340? Hopefully this is just a stupid question that someone can answer quickly, as this is my first experiment with CM based ROM...

Thanks

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
I've noticed that my bluetooth headset works fine for talking, but if I long press it to bring up the voice commands it tells me it lost connection even though it hasn't. I gotta get this figured out soon as I'm getting a bluetooth helmet for my bike and voice commands are definitely a plus.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like Justice, but the camcorder issue and battery life are bothering me. I'll try again once it has been updated, but my question is: to restore my backup of AOSP Liberty, what do I have to do? Can I just restore it normally, since I had to SBF to .340? Hopefully this is just a stupid question that someone can answer quickly, as this is my first experiment with CM based ROM...

Thanks

You have to go back to the GB leak using the TBH 2 part files. Then flash your backup. If you don't, you will brick.

I had to sbf because the 2 part files wouldn't install over CM7.

Since you are on Justice, I recommend trying CM7, Liquid, SSX or MIUI. Battery life is better than Justice, but not as good as GB. You can flash them over Justice without doing anything.

Liquid and CM7 are Android 2.3.5 now.

MIUI

Last edited:

nyr2k2

Reaction score
i get a FC every time i try to open visual voicemail. i tried simply fixing permissions, but that didn't help. any suggestions or fixes?

jimmyshaft

Reaction score
Running Justice - I'm able to pair bluetooth devices, but not connect to any. Any ideas?

pcpimp

Reaction score
Running Justice - I'm able to pair bluetooth devices, but not connect to any. Any ideas?

I know this was just recently fixed in CM7 nightly. I'm sure this will be fixed in next release of Justice.

Unless someone out there has a fix now? :)

jimmyshaft

Reaction score
Thanks, pcpimp! Here's hoping it happens soon. I'm starting to fear the Droid X beta CM7 build less and less by the day, living in a hands free state and all...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try CM7. You'll like it and its Android 2.3.5.

MIUI

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks, pcpimp! Here's hoping it happens soon. I'm starting to fear the Droid X beta CM7 build less and less by the day, living in a hands free state and all...

Definitely get on cm7. You'll never need another rom. Believe it.

MIUI

Ortiz750ss

Reaction score
Yea i seen the icon it bugs me...and Does netflix work for u? Its not streaming any movies for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
Yah Netflix doesn't work when you start streaming.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

andwhun

Reaction score
Benn on Liberty cuz that's what I'm about...

Justice is an amazing rom in my opinion. This is my first adventure into the CM series roms. There are a few bugs but they seem to be related to the CM7 build its based off of and compatibility issues with some rom toolbox options. However the rom is quite robust if you crave a feature/control rich device.

Pros:
- Developed by jrummy16
- Integration with Rom Toolbox and Theme Chooser
- Status Bar vastly improved over stock
- Added Settings options and improved overall customization
- Very stable considering some current incompatibilities
- Built in sound scheme profiling
- Very much like Liberty's bigger brother
- Tests quite high in quadrant (2240 overclocked after normal usage)
- Stable Overclocked at 1250 mhz with Android Overclock (smartass governor)
- ADW Based launcher :)
- 1% Battery incriments. Looks better in juice plotter and better stats
- Boot options such as cache clearing
- Keeps a considerable amount of free ram, to a disadvantage at times, however it's preferable to the opposite and seems more appropriate.
- Beta tested an App Manager by jrummy16 and I assume it's potential integration will be very handy especially if it contends with apps like Titanium Backup
- Certainly suggest many of the mentioned apps (especially jrummy16 apps) for the full effect (Donate, you'll get your bucks worth)

Cons:
- DSP Manager not working yet.
- GPS not operable on flash (fix by flashing known CM7 gps fix)
- LED flash and color customization only works on cycle/blend all colors mode
- Occasionally freezes in graphics intensive games and Maps (no pattern could be me)
- Had to restore Street View from Titanium backup version (possible GPS relation) However it is still not downloadable through the market
- GPS fix corrected loss of Navigation app and corrected Maps issues
- Seems to have issues with ADW Launcher EX lag after a new flash but it always gets better over time. I prefer EX over ADW basic
- Battery consumption seems to have increased but too did the fun
- GMail app won't send mail
- Option to lock certain apps in memory is broken and seems helpful for Launcher lag issues
- New format of flasable rom package is inconvenient
- Being a new rom and a beta I'm very pleased and really look forward to future releases despite the lack of polish
- jrummy16 needs a direct line from beta testers.

All in all I feel like I'm holding a very unique device with this rom. If you are an experienced android dev you could probably work out several of the quirks by yourself. And even if your not they can be fixed if your familiar with getting this far. jrummy16 is worth the donate button.

Happy Flashing!

Last edited: