Truth about Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

imronburgundy

Reaction score
I don't really care about the whole quadrant thing, but the cm settings spread out in the menus as well as battery life literally dropping 1% every 2 minutes prompted me to quickly switch back to apex.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
i guess that one percent batt is like a ticking clock.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It kind of is, but you can switch it to just a battery icon instead of a numerical representation. No big deal.

Droid 2-honeybread cyanogenmod 7 (build-16)

aubreyvt

Reaction score
I have had amazing battery life on Justice. My phone has been on for over 12 hours and still has 63% battery life. With CM7 i could hardly get 11 hours before my phone was dead. There are some bugs like GPS and auto sync for gmail not working correctly but ill take the battery life with the performance any day over CM7 right now.

Z

Zombie_Cha

Trolling

The OP GTX is just trolling. I reported the thread to moderators. wonder what great roms GTX has cooked?
Although Justice is beta, with a few kinks to iron out, its miles above Vanilla CM7 & its 10 hour battery life. I am however now on aosp liberty 2.0 & loving it. wont leave for a while.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
The OP GTX is just trolling. I reported the thread to moderators. wonder what great roms GTX has cooked?
Although Justice is beta, with a few kinks to iron out, its miles above Vanilla CM7 & its 10 hour battery life. I am however now on aosp liberty 2.0 & loving it. wont leave for a while.

I don't think the OP is trolling and I don't see why this thread needed to be reported. He is just stating his opinion. Have you ran CM7 or Justice? Or both like I have? Til then, I don't think you can give a fair comment or anything.

SSX v2.0

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
(I wanna drive a cool van. Maybe Live in it down by the river.)

I don't see where I said I was the ROM flashing master. You join the site and have to bomb every thread your first night and report things to the staff just because they don't fit in with your opinion. You are way too cocky just because you are running a beta ROM. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't think the Liberty team would want you coming on these forums and being poster boy, since you aren't exactly being professional. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't run Liberty ROMs and know how good they are, I wouldn't want to try them because of the way you are presenting yourself and the ROMs.

You say you have run almost every nightly? I find it hard to believe that you have used the majority of 40 different nightlies.

For the record, I have run every GB ROM and 2nd init ROM except Darkslide and MIUI. I think I have a little bit of experience.

BTW, its very childish to have to insult someone because you are insecure. I don't see where I insulted you. Go ahead and report my post like you have everybody else's. I'm not scared.

Guys, don't judge Liberty by this newbie troll. They really are great ROMs.

SSX v2.0

Last edited by a moderator:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here we go again. Another new member throwing fire. Brad, don't even waste your 1's and 0's on this guy. Just continue to help people. You contribute too much to get caught up in this crap.

He'll nail his own coffin soon enough.

CM74D2

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seriously, what is it with all these people spitting fire? Is it the summer heat?

It's gotten nasty on Dforums and RW... ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.