Justice Rom Bug Report

aubreyvt

Reaction score
Liberty tool box wont open anymore. When you click on it it just opens the Liberty settings page. Also when you click on the Liberty settings and go back it just stays on a blank home screen until you press the home button and then all your home screen settings come back.

busterbluth

Reaction score
Looking pretty promising so far but I am definitely seeing the camera issue - I can't play any videos I recorded on previous Liberty builds. I hope this is one they can fix soon along with 720p support. I assume there is no way to use the Blur Camera on Justice?

The other one I am seeing is that every time I hold the power button down, select "Reboot", then "Reboot", it does to the Bootstrapper. Where I have to select Reboot yet again. Hopefully, this is an easy one to fix. Anyone else seeing this problem or have any ideas how I can resolve it?

UPDATE: It appears that running Reboot from Liberty Toolbox (Free version since Donate doesn't work correctly with Justice) works as expected. Only the Power Button reboot is acting funky.

Last edited:

billyfj

Reaction score
I like charging my phone overnight while the phone is off. I cant get this to work on Justice. It just goes to bootstrap recovery when i plug it up when its off, or turn it off while its plugged up. Anyone else seeing this or know if this can be fixed? Thanks

GrinReaper

Reaction score
-No Swype, stock keyboard is tiny !!

-GPS Status FCs without even opening.

-Liberty Toolbox goes to Liberty settings

-No customization of blur level (I couldnt ind out how to put back the blur camera.

Without Swype, I may just go back to Liberty GB 0.9 if there are no updates to address these issues. :(

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually like the keyboard. Its the AOSP keyboard and its also what Apex and Liberty AOSP have. I didn't like it at first since I have big thumbs, but its really grown on me and I like it way better than the stock GB keyboard.

I would like the Blur camera back or something better than the AOSP one. Any suggestions on what camera app I can use that takes good pictures?

Liberty Justice

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
Looking pretty promising so far but I am definitely seeing the camera issue - I can't play any videos I recorded on previous Liberty builds. I hope this is one they can fix soon along with 720p support. I assume there is no way to use the Blur Camera on Justice?

This is a AOSP ROM so blur wont work naturally. its unfortunate. The camera app is probably the one blur apk i used.

Last edited:

mr_brady

Reaction score
Another deal breaker for me:
Battery life is apparently horrible. Last night I went to bed with 100% charge. Woke up this morning w/ a dead phone. Battery was 100% drained overnight sitting idle.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you calibrate the battery (delete battery stats)?

Liberty Justice

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
i tried installing the blur apk to see if 720p would work but it still would not record higher than 480. i was hoping i would get lucky....

This probably means that any 3ed part apps you use wont record in a higher res.

salem

Reaction score
I've lost all wifi connections ... as in it stopped working. Worked on cm7 #30, stopped working as soon as I went to justice.

billyfj

Reaction score
Another deal breaker for me:
Battery life is apparently horrible. Last night I went to bed with 100% charge. Woke up this morning w/ a dead phone. Battery was 100% drained overnight sitting idle.
My battery only dropped to 86% after 9 hrs of idle last night. I usually dont drop that fast, but I always notice after I clear my battery stats that it drains quicker the first time or two that I drain my battery down. Then it levels back out. I still haven't seen anyone say if you can charge the battery with the phone off. It keeps going into recovery when I plug the phone in when its off

billyfj

Reaction score
I like charging my phone overnight while the phone is off. I cant get this to work on Justice. It just goes to bootstrap recovery when i plug it up when its off, or turn it off while its plugged up. Anyone else seeing this or know if this can be fixed? Thanks

Anyone got an idea?

OP
E

esmier

Reaction score
I've lost all wifi connections ... as in it stopped working. Worked on cm7 #30, stopped working as soon as I went to justice.

did you wipe and do a clean flash? some people are having issues without wiping.