Justice Rom Bug Report

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by esmier, Jul 15, 2011.

1. mr_brady

mr_brady Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did that this morning. I'll see how it goes. Almost 2 hours off charge and at 87% with moderate usage - mostly taking pictures.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2. esmier

esmier Member

Ratings:
    +1
    has anyone noticed that if you have only one app in the market to update, there is no button to update it? im very confused. Maybe this has to do with the new market.

3. reposter432

reposter432 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Went back to Liberty 0.9 until the issues get ironed. I can deal with the rebooting to CWM issue, but I need ma' 720p videos!

4. xNewmanx

xNewmanx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When i first installed the pro toolbox after flashing Justice I restored it and data from Ti and it wouldn't load the "justice settings" only start the toolbox. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the market this time. Justice settings worked but not the pro app. The fix is restoring the data only from Ti after i downloaded the it from the market, then both worked fine for me. Hope this helps, don't know why this worked.

5. esmier

esmier Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Can you upload the data file for us? I never did a backup of the app and I would rather not have to go through reflashing back to liberty for 1 application.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

6. xNewmanx

xNewmanx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This should be it, extract these two files into your Titanium Backup folder on your SD. If you already have one of these two files in your folder make a copy of them somewhere else on your SD then replace, just in case this screws something up you can undo.
    View attachment 35152

EDIT - This is just the data files, not the Toolbox. If you try to extract these files to obtain the app for free it wont work, and you will look dumb. Pay JRummy for his hard work.

#42 xNewmanx, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  7. esmier

esmier Member

Ratings:
    +1
    that did it, awesome, thanks

8. chefb

chefb Member

Ratings:
    +5
    So what is the final verdict on the battery?

9. mr_brady

mr_brady Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry to be a narc, but isn't this the payware / donate version? Probably shouldn't be putting that out for free on the forums.

Or is this just the preferences only?

10. TSON

TSON New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Word on the street is that CM4DX doesn't play well with Android Overclock. So if you guys are getting bad battery life, try uninstalling that and documenting?

11. mr_brady

mr_brady Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just 'froze" my Android Overclock in Titanium Backup, charged up the battery and I'll see how it goes.

12. aubreyvt

aubreyvt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright, so i have basically had Justice running for 2 days and battery life is great!!!! I do not have a overclock app running and can say i get about 18 hours on moderate use. Also i have the display on auto. I only got about 11 hours on CM7 and about 15 on Liberty .09 with everything turned down from CPU to Screen light. This ROM is great. It has a little lag on the app drawer and home page scrolling but other than that it is super fast. I applied the GPS fix from this forum and everything works great. The only thing i see is that the video recording is only 480p and play back is an issue but i don't really use it much so i can wait for it to be fixed. Great Job JRummy!!!! looking forward to the updates.

Search tags for this page

camera button from justice

justice v0.1 rom

liberty rom gps fix