I need advice..

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trading is considered going to a different device within the 14 days. Returning is returning the device, and keeping your previous device active. Either way is $35 restocking fee.

Sent from my XT862, while on the move.

OP
patriot95

patriot95

Reaction score
It's 14 days. just rough it out no reason takin a chance then not being able to return it. then pay the restocking fee just hold out a little more. also HTC rezound is comin out and will be a awesome phone def give it a look there are vids on this site of it! ..after seeing the build quality of the new nexus and it not having a removable sd card and that cheep flimsy back cover.. its nothing special about it at all same Samsung "craplastic" build

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

We must have different needs/wants in a phone. I don't need to have a replaceable battery. Hopefully the phone has great battery life. If it doesn't, I'm still not buying and carrying around a second battery. The only things that will be saved on my phone are Apps and Pictures. Everything else will be in one way or another "saved to the cloud". I have the 16GB Transformer right now and it does everything I need it to do. This is why I don't care for a removable SD Card like some people do. I also love the fact that they made the phone lighter and thinner with that back cover. That is actually a plus for me. The Rezound looks like a great phone and I'm sure it will be. But for me... for now... it's all about the Nexus.

I think I'll make a post on Facebook or something asking if anyone has an old Droid I can borrow and activate for a few weeks. My Storm is going to [can we curse here?] the bed soon. I don't know who gave you $85 for a used Storm... that poor guy. Unless you actually mean the Storm 2.

OP
patriot95

patriot95

Reaction score
Costco has a 14 day return policy and a 90 day exchange policy. I think I'm going to trade in my Bionic when the GN comes out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Do you have to be a Costco member to purchase from a Verizon within Costco? I ask this because at our local BJs anyone can shop at the Verizon inside, even without membership.

MightyT01

Reaction score
Do you have to be a Costco member to purchase from a Verizon within Costco? I ask this because at our local BJs anyone can shop at the Verizon inside, even without membership.

Yes, you do. Furthermore, there is no confirmation that the GNex will be available at Costco as a phone option, let alone as an exchangeable option. My Costco cell phone rep was clueless about whether they'll have the GNex for us members. Again, until it actually is announced by Verizon and/or released, I'm not sure what Costco will be carrying. I do know they still have the Bionic available with the accessories package included. Not sure of the latest price though. I'll be checking again tonight. I forgot to test the camera out last time. I'll also ask about the exchange program and once again ask if they will be carrying the GNex.

kparks

Reaction score

If u borrow a phone make sure its a smart phone or it will cancel ur unlimited data

OP
patriot95

patriot95

Reaction score
If u borrow a phone make sure its a smart phone or it will cancel ur unlimited data

Yeah I'm not going to do anything that will cancel my data. I asked if I could activate my old LG dumb phone and keep paying for my data package and they told me no. I WANT MY NEXUS AND I WANT IT NOW! capslock.

MightyT01

Reaction score
Yes, you do. Furthermore, there is no confirmation that the GNex will be available at Costco as a phone option, let alone as an exchangeable option. My Costco cell phone rep was clueless about whether they'll have the GNex for us members. Again, until it actually is announced by Verizon and/or released, I'm not sure what Costco will be carrying. I do know they still have the Bionic available with the accessories package included. Not sure of the latest price though. I'll be checking again tonight. I forgot to test the camera out last time. I'll also ask about the exchange program and once again ask if they will be carrying the GNex.

I talked to one of the Costco sales reps last night. She advised there is a 14 day return policy and a 90 day exchange policy if there is something wrong with the phone. When I pressed her about the definition of "wrong" she appeared very flexible in how they determine what may be "wrong" with the phone. I didn't press her too hard on the subject. She also confirmed they will have the Droid Razr and the Galaxy Nexus. The Razr will be distributed to their store kiosks or available on-line. First come, first serve. The GNex she said will ONLY be available on-line. No prices were given. She also said they were told to expect the GNex on November 20th, but wasn't absolutely sure. They also do not sell any phones at full retail. You have to go elsewhere for that.

If COSTCO does offer the 32gb version of the GNex I may throw them my business, simply cause of the flexible return policy. We shall see.