While I wait....Rezound or Razr?

Chatchie

Reaction score
My OG is finally done and Im going to take advantage of VZW's new return policy while I wait on the Nexus. Ive been reading good things about both phones and an wondering what the majority here would choose. Im kinda leaning towards the Rezound because of the screen and Sense 3.5. Ive never owned a Sense phone and figured Id try it out for a month. The Razr is nice too.

What would you do?

busab

Reaction score
If your sure its just going to be a rental I would probably give the rezound a try. I love my razr but at the same time I am curious about Sense. With that being said the build quality of the Razr is second to none and while its not a 720p screen like the rezound it is still very nice to look at in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

pandabear

Reaction score
I have the same thought process as you. Went with the Razr, love it so far. The physical design of this phone is awesome, I haven't really had any issues with it yet

Sharrock

Reaction score
I have the Rezound and I love it. I'm still considering exchanging it for the Nexus if it comes out in the next two weeks (which is 50/50 at this point) but if it doesn't then I'll be a satisfied customer with my Rezound. The screen is absolutely amazing and its zippy fast (even faster with Launcher Pro). The camera is probably one of the best ever on a smartphone as well. Battery life is decent, but for a 4G phone that's become the norm.

wickedkae

Reaction score
I grabbed the razr as my rental phone. It sux, but should last til the Gnex. Neither is a gnex so I dont see that it matters

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried both today, wasn't impressed with either. If I had to pick, it would probably be the Rezound, it's screen was nicer and it felt better in hand with it's rubberized back. The Razr is too thin or something, just doesn't feel right.

fobpartisan

Reaction score
I have the Rezound and I love it. I'm still considering exchanging it for the Nexus if it comes out in the next two weeks (which is 50/50 at this point) but if it doesn't then I'll be a satisfied customer with my Rezound. The screen is absolutely amazing and its zippy fast (even faster with Launcher Pro). The camera is probably one of the best ever on a smartphone as well. Battery life is decent, but for a 4G phone that's become the norm.

With lancher pro how is the web browsing expirience? I can not stand lag or sticky browsing. Love the way iphone's browser is so smooth.

alucard9114

Reaction score
Rezound first HD screen would love to see that.Would do the rental thing but im not giving Verizon anymore of my money(They stole $215 from me)unless its a Nexus.

warnette

Reaction score
Well one has one of the best screens and comes with a nice set of free head phones, the other is really thin and has connection issues.........................

gling

Reaction score
Well one has one of the best screens and comes with a nice set of free head phones, the other is really thin and has connection issues.........................

And which one do you own. My RAZR has a great display, no issues of any kind, lightning fast, a build beyond compare and came with car/home chargers, HD Dock, portable charger & HDMI cable. The Rezound is a great phone as will be the Nexus. Each has its own features that make it unique and "one up" on the next. Everyone has their own preference for what they want in a phone but it doesn't necessarily make it better than the others.
To each his own.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

warnette

Reaction score
Its main claim to fame is that its thin, and its no secret that it suffers many of the same connection short comings as its predecessor.

Its screen is adequate at best and the processor and software are nothing special. So its claim to fame is in the name and boasted in the commercials .......its thin.

gling

Reaction score
So thin and light and well built is a problem because?

warnette

Reaction score
So thin and light and well built is a problem because?

Don't recall saying it was a problem. I said it is its only claim to fame.

The well built part I kinda disagree with. Given the last two 4G phones are having problems with the whole 4G thing, I would be more comfortable if we all started using "aesthetically pleasing"

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
rezound

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

droid_tlc

Reaction score
My Razr isn't having any of the issues everyone is complaining about.